Marigold Devin

Nostalgia Trip - Dig out your Memories - good or bad

On 6/26/2020 at 2:27 AM, Marigold Devin said:

For my birthday in 2009, I got a Zooby's cat. 

cat 1.jpg

cat 2.jpg

cat 3.jpg

i had a hope that it s giant animated cat,lol

But omg i like the quality of pics, 

• Thanks 1

The Clublane Skyport March/April 2008

Along with my collection of blimps, balloons and other flying devices.

2670893893_6d6d406599_b.jpg

2670893627_75596f7fe0_b.jpg

• Like 5

On 5/25/2020 at 8:14 AM, Amanda Dallin said:

I believe this is my first dance in Second Life in early December 2006.  I remember the guy was from Australia.  

This is the same place (The Shelter) just a day or two later in my first non-freebie dress.  

2614519595_8146739aef_b.jpg

those particles!!! that was nostalgia, we thought it was so cool!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Here's another fond memory...  back in 2012/2013 @Madison Talon and I were involved in a 1940s wartime RP called Swing Times. It was set in a US naval base during WW2 and it was here that Club Noir was born.  All good things must come to an end however, and it was announced that Swing Times would be closing in less than a week. So Madison and I decided to send it out with a bang;  we had a shotgun wedding in the sim's last few hours. @Beathag McMahon was DJ for the reception party, and she's been DJing for me ever since.

130912_002.thumb.jpg.7db116b767f604c115723573001697dc.jpg

130912_006.thumb.jpg.20a8622dde7c0f4be70c76ba4dfc7cfa.jpg

Edited by Lewis Luminos
  • Like 7

Two pictures of my first group of friends in SL.  Emerald, Sandrine, me, and Clublane.  Em and Clubbie are no longer in SL. Sandrine has been my partner since January 2007.  This pic is late 2007.

And no this is not two different windlights since windlight didn't exist yet.  It's just two different time settings.

2614122154_c91223b0f7_b.jpg

2614118128_ba7cfee72e_b.jpg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Amanda Dallin said:

Two pictures of my first group of friends in SL.  Emerald, Sandrine, me, and Clublane.  Em and Clubbie are no longer in SL. Sandrine has been my partner since January 2007.  This pic is late 2007.

And no this is not two different windlights since windlight didn't exist yet.  It's just two different time settings.

2614122154_c91223b0f7_b.jpg

2614118128_ba7cfee72e_b.jpg

Crikey, yes, SLife before windlight. Fab photos, and I think one of my alts has the AO on the right from Tuty's perhaps. 

2 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Crikey, yes, SLife before windlight. Fab photos, and I think one of my alts has the AO on the right from Tuty's perhaps. 

If i remember right this was a pose with 4 linked poseballs but this was 13 years ago.  It could have been from Tuty's.

• Like 1

May 21, 2009

372539.jpg

This is the famous Beanstalk made by Steller Sunshine in 2003.  (To the right of the tree with the wide trunk) One of the oldest objects created by a resident in Second Life.  It is here in the Destination Guide.

Climbable Beanstalk

Here it is today.

611651.png

611652.png

• Like 7

I had spent 1 year practicing dressing when I took the first picture on my Flickr in 2008. I remember so well that I used every layer, even socks and gloves, and every attachment point. We had just 1 of each. I spent so much time getting ready for a photo. I decided not to link to it, because it looks like I have a Basic Instinct moment. But it is just that "insufficient wiping" syndrome where pixels in the crotch get stretched.... a very bad memory. 😱

I never saw how bad it was until I should post it here. I can not unsee it now.

Using a pic without a miniskirt.

Wine Wings

• Like 4

tired of this shit

This is a pic from my first blogpost, but I am still pretty new to this thing(even in SL I am pretty new) so I dunno.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But still, I have a really good memory with this picture, because this encouraged me to start blogging.

• Like 3

This is a pic from a Lads vs Lasses Battle in the pirate estate of Trade Winds (which no longer exist) in 2015.

You can see we liked to dress up the ships for the event.

583836.jpg

• Like 4