Nostalgia Trip - Dig out your Memories - good or bad

Marigold Devin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 5/25/2020 at 8:14 AM, Amanda Dallin said:

I believe this is my first dance in Second Life in early December 2006.  I remember the guy was from Australia.  

This is the same place (The Shelter) just a day or two later in my first non-freebie dress.  

2614519595_8146739aef_b.jpg

those particles!!! that was nostalgia, we thought it was so cool!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here's another fond memory...  back in 2012/2013 @Madison Talon and I were involved in a 1940s wartime RP called Swing Times. It was set in a US naval base during WW2 and it was here that Club Noir was born.  All good things must come to an end however, and it was announced that Swing Times would be closing in less than a week. So Madison and I decided to send it out with a bang;  we had a shotgun wedding in the sim's last few hours. @Beathag McMahon was DJ for the reception party, and she's been DJing for me ever since.

130912_002.thumb.jpg.7db116b767f604c115723573001697dc.jpg

130912_006.thumb.jpg.20a8622dde7c0f4be70c76ba4dfc7cfa.jpg

Edited by Lewis Luminos
  • Like 10

Two pictures of my first group of friends in SL.  Emerald, Sandrine, me, and Clublane.  Em and Clubbie are no longer in SL. Sandrine has been my partner since January 2007.  This pic is late 2007.

And no this is not two different windlights since windlight didn't exist yet.  It's just two different time settings.

2614122154_c91223b0f7_b.jpg

2614118128_ba7cfee72e_b.jpg

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Amanda Dallin said:

Two pictures of my first group of friends in SL.  Emerald, Sandrine, me, and Clublane.  Em and Clubbie are no longer in SL. Sandrine has been my partner since January 2007.  This pic is late 2007.

And no this is not two different windlights since windlight didn't exist yet.  It's just two different time settings.

2614122154_c91223b0f7_b.jpg

2614118128_ba7cfee72e_b.jpg

Crikey, yes, SLife before windlight. Fab photos, and I think one of my alts has the AO on the right from Tuty's perhaps. 

2 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Crikey, yes, SLife before windlight. Fab photos, and I think one of my alts has the AO on the right from Tuty's perhaps. 

If i remember right this was a pose with 4 linked poseballs but this was 13 years ago.  It could have been from Tuty's.

• Like 1

I had spent 1 year practicing dressing when I took the first picture on my Flickr in 2008. I remember so well that I used every layer, even socks and gloves, and every attachment point. We had just 1 of each. I spent so much time getting ready for a photo. I decided not to link to it, because it looks like I have a Basic Instinct moment. But it is just that "insufficient wiping" syndrome where pixels in the crotch get stretched.... a very bad memory. 😱

I never saw how bad it was until I should post it here. I can not unsee it now.

Using a pic without a miniskirt.

Wine Wings

• Like 5

tired of this shit

This is a pic from my first blogpost, but I am still pretty new to this thing(even in SL I am pretty new) so I dunno.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But still, I have a really good memory with this picture, because this encouraged me to start blogging.

• Like 6

Watcher...

I was digging through some old backup drives in search of something this evening, and I got lost in multiple folders of old screenshots. This one - taken at one of the trio of long lost (and much missed) regions of Alchemy Immortalis, Empress and Hierophant, and Ceangeal - was so lovely that I decided to edit it a bit and upload it.

50193284643_a6b5ff2ee6_h.jpg

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.