Genus

milania15

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

No-one knows when, yet. Not until the DMCA is resolved. And I think the usual cost is L$5000. They may or may not continue with the free head offer; no-one knows that yet either. They may never come back at all (although that is probably the least likely outcome).

• Like 1

Most quality heads are around that price or more.

You might want to look at LAQ though; their heads are L$1500 and the hud to go with them is an extra L$3000 or 3500 (I forget exactly). This means that you only need to buy the hud once and it works with all their heads, so you can get more at a lower price. Or you can just use the head without the hud at all, if you want.

There are cheaper ones too; Lightstar is another (L$1000 including styling hud but no animations included). And there's the free one from Dream which is one of my favourites. That one doesn't use a hud at all. If you're using BOM, they're really not bat at all.

Edited by Maitimo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Panteleeva said:

Lelutka  Evo heads are 3990 while quarantine time if i remember right

You are correct, that is their price during the pandemic.  Also, I don't know if you looked over on MP for this but Catwa has a free head that is available up there, @milania15.  Just search up Catwa Clip and it's in her Marketplace store, for a limited time.  (May 24th, I think, is the end of the offer).

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.