Where's my fellow gingers at?

AyelaNewLife

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Seriously, where are you guys? I'm incapable of relating to or interacting with anyone that doesn't fit an arbitrary list of characteristics I pulled out of my backside. Brunettes just don't know what it's like to live my life as a ginger, we have absolutely nothing in common, and so I'm going to refuse to talk to anyone without the shared life experiences that all people of the flamehair experience.

I'm not bigoted though; I have a blonde friend. Just the one though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 12

I've been ginger since day 1 in SL, would never dream of being anything else.

I have a confession to make though. I was not born ginger in RL and though I dyed my hair a few times it never actually went  properly ginger, just a feeble attempt at auburn. But I am truly a ginger man trapped in a non-ginger man's body. I am Transginger.

I love how SL allows us transginger people to express our true inner selves in a way that we can't in RL.

Edited by Lewis Luminos
  • Haha 11

I have a hint of ginge - aka strawberry blonde - along with the associated freckles in real life and somewhere in my inventory in Second Life too (why does Second Life get capitalised, but real life not?). I was always ginger, mostly full-on red ginger in Second Life before I took a time out about five years ago. My last day I must have been in a hair shop fancying a change, because when I came back, I was dip dyed blonde. 

But I identify as ginger and have the fiery temper to match, so watch it ! ;) 

2 minutes ago, So Whimsy said:

I'm a dirty part time ginger :ph34r:

Neph is a chameleon. Orwar ... Hasn't had a change of hairstyle for something like 2 years.

1 hour ago, Lewis Luminos said:

I've been ginger since day 1 in SL, would never dream of being anything else.

I have a confession to make though. I was not born ginger in RL and though I dyed my hair a few times it never actually went  properly ginger, just a feeble attempt at auburn. But I am truly a ginger man trapped in a non-ginger man's body. I am Transginger.

I love how SL allows us transginger people to express our true inner selves in a way that we can't in RL.

This is me - though I do have a teeny tiny bit of red in my RL hair (passed down to me by my great-great grandmother), but it is usually only noticable in the summer when my blah-brown lightens up in the sun.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

ó.ó yes yes where are they??
and why there are none with me?? :C

01-800-Mony
/me whispers "call me"

😛 
by the way i change my hair and it's color a lot... like a lot xD and have a special like for ombre tones or mixed color tones so... yeah... call me ó.ó

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.