oh my.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I guess if one blocks enough people, they eventually wind up with their own private forum for just themselves and their one friend. Ingenious!

tenor-9644697.gif.df9897e1cf647a6a98789fb79306d26e.gif

I'm not sure what the one friend would say about this display of pettiness (his not yours) and tackiness. 😞 Not so sure they'd be pleased, but you never know.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I guess if one blocks enough people, they eventually wind up with their own private forum for just themselves and their one friend. Ingenious!

So, if we get all of our friends to always quote every post we make, then our posts will show for him and he'll have to block more people to keep from seeing them.

Could be interesting.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well, since Seicher was already there, it must be me that got added with Sylvia.

Of course Scylla might be there now also.

I'm thinking a bunch of "nasty" women got blocked and are currently getting their noses rubbed. !

• Like 4

At first when I saw the block list screenshot I thought it was a joke. That maybe it was people he interacts with most often.  
sad to see it wasn’t.

I admit to advising one person here I was going to block them in the heat of mutual hostility & so I did.  But funny enough many of their posts would show anyways because of the quote feature.

So I took them off block & just don’t interact.

in retrospect, I am a bit embarrassed by how I must have appeared that day.

Edited by Pixie Kobichenko
  • Like 8

25 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I spend most of my time talking to the voices in my head anyhow...

Edited by CaerolleClaudel
hit something and posted with no content first time
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, TDD123 said:

Yes. Because her attacks are relentless, her aggression uncontrolled and her poison was directed at a good friend of mine as well.

You bet I'm rubbing it in. And thank you for the given opportunity to let her now her alts are blocked both here and inworld as well. Messages are trashed unread.

Emphasis mine. I *just now* saw that bit.  Honestly... as annoyed as I am now, this just saddens me. I took the time to write a polite PM, using my alt (uh, yeah dude, you didn't block all of them lol). And it is this kind of pettiness, stupidity, misplaced pride... that keeps people at each other's throats all of the time. Here in the forums and in the world. And I may not be someone who hugs everyone and sings kumbaya, unnecessary hate, based on poor communication skills or really... nothing... is just ... sad. 

ETA: smh. His own worst enemy... 

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I guarantee that the person bragging here about who he's blocked still sees all the posts. That type wouldn't be able to resist peeking, so the "block" is just a futile bit of pettiness (or, the bragging about it is, at any rate).

EDT: ALL OF ALL, LOL, AS IT GOT POSTED ENTIRELY EMPTY SOMEHOW

At any rate, as Seicher already stated the other day, we all know ppl generally don't truly put ppl on ignore -- especially not trolls, as they live to read your stuff, looking for ways to bait you. So, pardon me if I don't take them too seriously. :)

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

I was with you, all the way up to "Like when a burglar sh*ts in your bed." Cuz covering toilets in excrement, that's a thing I've actually heard of in RL. A burglar sh*tting in your bed, however, not so much. 😋 And should it ever happen, there won't be enough volt in the world to electroshock me back into coherency! 🥴

So.…..in the UK, it's sometimes a feature of a burglary. like a trophy act.

One May day bank holiday...…….I went down for breakfast and an old cloth I used for general wiping down outside, had gone missing off the washing line. Our back garden is quite secluded. Anyway, I went out and found the cloth laid over a mound at the side of the house. I lifted the cloth carefully and underneath was a perfectly presented human turd. Like a joke turd in the style of a "Q", with a lifted tail.

It smelt of beer. Don't ask how I know.

It felt like………..mmm.....freezing cold, and I guess like sausage meat. I got the job of disposing of this work of art.

Somebody had come over the fence in the night and dumped. Maybe feeling embarrassed, they covered the outcome in the only thing available.

It was not a dog. Dogs don't use cloths.

• Sad 4

I long ago muted one person (fairly soon after joining the Forum), as I found their posts consistently too nasty and triggering to take. Then, more recently, another. I actually held off a very long time on that person, even though I found their posts mean and triggering also, because someone I respected considered them worthwhile. I finally gave up and muted that person, too. I never argued with either, I don't think I ever even replied to anything they said, but I find the Forum must nicer with their posts hidden.

• Like 6

• Administrators

giphy.gif

Hey folks!

We do apologize for the Walls o Spam that y'all have been subjected to lately, but please know that we are very much aware and are/have been taking steps to handle the situation further. Unfortunately there will be times where someone may slip under the gaze of Sauron, but we work hard to make sure things are cleaned up nicely so that everyone can resume their regularly scheduled forum shenanigans.

Thanks again to everyone who filed forum reports! Please be aware that in-world ARs are not necessary for issues occurring on the forums, as there is a handy dandy report button here. 

And as always:

giphy.gif

• Like 8
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.