Adult-themed School Roleplay With Male Students?

LottaSinclair

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, 

I'm looking for an adult-themed, adult-rated school roleplaying community, be it a college, university or finishing school where I can play the role of a teacher.

In particular, I'm looking for a school that focuses especially on discipline, academics and activities, adult-rated, adult-themed or otherwise, but a place where the main focus isn't just sexual activity and little else.

I'm also looking for, if possible a community that is mainly or nearly entirely populated with male students, or if not a healthy mix of genders; I'm not looking for a girls school, I just prefer to work with guys over girls.

I found a place exactly like what I describe above, but it is almost entirely female students. I was wondering if there was a counterpart with mostly male students.

If anybody can point me out to some places or communities, I would greatly appreciate it,

- Charlotte Sinclair

Edited by LottaSinclair
  • Like 2

I've encountered several "schools for girls", and a couple of mixed gender (non adult RP) schools.  Never seen a "boys' academy" in SL.  This may mean you have discovered a niche, and have the opportunity to create your own boys' school.

8 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

the opportunity to create your own boys' school.

Sounds like an awful lot of work; planning a curriculum, dusting off the blackboard, sharpening pencils. Phew! 

10 hours ago, mhardcastle said:

What are you roleplaying??  A boys college where adult subjects may be talked about or some place to seduce your students??

Yes, a place where all of that can take place, but not just that; Basically like an adult girls school where anything like that can happen, but for boys instead of girls. 

10 hours ago, Orwar said:

Sounds like an awful lot of work; planning a curriculum, dusting off the blackboard, sharpening pencils. Phew! 

Yes, that's why I wanted to find a school where somebody has already gone through that and done everything... although I would love to create my own boys' school and teach boys etiquette, positive values of respect towards women and certain academic subjects... I just don't have the means.

Also, why is it mostly girls who can get a proper education? :PWhy can't boys too? Someone needs to cater to their... needs. 😘

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/11/2020 at 3:39 PM, Orwar said:

Pffft.  The only real job is planning the curriculum.  Leave the scut work to the boys.

46 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Leave the scut work to the boys.

But should one put that part on the curriculum?! See, I'm exhausted already.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to necro, but I figure a few weeks isn't too long... 

I don't know if gay is your scene, but if you're willing to RP a male and/or in an anime-inspired setting, have you tried Wilde College or Mugen Kuppuku? I'm not sure if they really fit what you're looking for, but they are male-dominated schools that give the impression of not being JUST there for sex.

Seems to be hard to find dudes, or even just people playing them, on SL in general.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dariusz Tenenbaum said:

Sorry to necro, but I figure a few weeks isn't too long... 

I don't know if gay is your scene, but if you're willing to RP a male and/or in an anime-inspired setting, have you tried Wilde College or Mugen Kuppuku? I'm not sure if they really fit what you're looking for, but they are male-dominated schools that give the impression of not being JUST there for sex.

Seems to be hard to find dudes, or even just people playing them, on SL in general.

Welcome to the forums, Dariusz

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.