RAWr Creativity! Show your raw self(ies)!

Seicher Rae
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 month later...

Nal-sailing_001.thumb.png.185ba5306b9d0febf54c087290f042bb.png

Cropped only...

4 hours ago, AnnabelleApocalypse said:

Firestorm on Ultra. God I love my new PC. :x

2111172428_AnnabelleSept20212.thumb.png.ef83cb7c90035d3eb85e5fbdbedc15eb.png

Untitled.thumb.png.9a2f4e2a99257a667c154a438e037305.png

New computers are soooooooooo nice. Congrats!

If you are into it, experiment with your graphics settings. You can get better performance and better looking images with some tweaking. There are tutorials scattered around the net.

Edited by Nalates Urriah
  • Like 2

Thanks :) yeah I am still messing around with all the settings that would have made my other PC melt into a plastic puddle.

Trying Black Dragon as I heard that's good for photography, but the amount of options and sliders makes my head spin a little. 

Anyway, I don't want to get shouted at for derailing a thread, so here's another one if me just chilling ^_^

Cropped.thumb.png.6fec47703ca96102f2f006d6805a6442.png

Edited by AnnabelleApocalypse
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, AnnabelleApocalypse said:

Thanks :) yeah I am still messing around with all the settings that would have made my other PC melt into a plastic puddle.

Trying Black Dragon as I heard that's good for photography, but the amount of options and sliders makes my head spin a little. 

Anyway, I don't want to get shouted at for derailing a thread, so here's another one if me just chilling ^_^

Cropped.thumb.png.6fec47703ca96102f2f006d6805a6442.png

I doubt you'll get yelled at for asking about tweaking the viewer for better raw images you'll post here. But, long discussions leaning into performance, render quality, and resolution should probably happen in the Answers section.

And there are sections of the forum for different types of imagery. Landscape, arty, etc. They usually tolerate pertinent questions on tech.

Black Dragon does place more of the viewer's controls out where you can get to them. And there are additional features not in most of the viewers. The Linden made SL Viewer has something like 3,000 controls and a simplified user interface (UI) that sort of hides many of the controls. The Firestorm Viewer is somewhere in between the two. So... there is a lot to learn and play with.

I think Black Dragon viewer is worth the effort to figure out, because it has the POSER feature.

This is an image made with BD's Poser feature. The image was cropped in PS and I think I bumped the contrast up. Positioning the left arm and hand was done in-world with BD's Poser.

51236051465_dd40e7aeb6_c.jpg

Edited by Nalates Urriah
grammer
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.