You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 94 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

took this at my forest.. can't remember the windlight.. something foggy. No post edit and no makeup.. yikes!

To start us out, I rummaged around to find some recent shots that haven't been posted elsewhere. I found these. I was exploring and not paying attention and this animated sculpture scared the carp out

Ok, the final version of this has already been posted on the "How does your avatar look" thread, but I want to help get this rolling, so I'll post before and after shots here. Ordinarily, when I

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Nick0678 said:

Its a "Raw image" taken as a "pure" printscreen ( i have a dual monitor setup) and showing my Avatar which is fantasy based. No photoshop at all.

And the Final Photoshop Version from that same printscreen cropped, retouched where needed and with extra sharpness..

Screenshot_2020-07-08_17-26-53Final.png

OK, fair enough! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is it just me? Or do other people explore places by randomly trying to sit on things? (In my defense I was looking for a cooking animation in this one, but I rarely have such good cause to click and sit.) RawR screenshot. I love being able to adjust poses in Black Dragon!

Elysion 071020_002.jpg

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 11
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 94 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.