Bwonsamdi

Best AO and HUD for sex (and not only)

Hello everyone, as the title suggests, would someone be able to advise one or more AO and / or HUD not to disfigure not only during sex but also during the fundamental seduction? I thank you in advance for your kind attention.

Unfortunately you will need several huds and ao's to accomplish this, there is no singular hud/ao or group that will do an all-in-one approach. I dont think its even really possible to make a singular ao and hud that would accomplish all of that really without causing major script lag.

• Like 1

First of all thank you for replying, could you possibly recommend the ones you think are most important for Catwa heads and Signature or Legacy M bodies? Thank you for all the courtesy shown 🙂

Actually, what are you asking for? That "not to disfigure" part got me wondering.

I think there is an issue with Vista's Bento enabled AOs and Birth's male add-ons, no matter if the AO is turned on or off.

But if you do not want that your AO conflics with other animations, simply turn it off.

Great suggestion. I also had an issue with my Vista AO where, upon typing the word “rock,” it would stand my avatar up and do this rock star fan thing, complete with fingers on the hands, cheering. What a way to break a moment. I figured this out, and went into the AO and deleted the rock animation. Solved. Only took me two years to figure out. As I’m a paragraph role player who loves writing, you can imagine what a pain this was.....

• Haha 1

On 5/12/2020 at 2:11 PM, Sylvia Caproni said:

Great suggestion. I also had an issue with my Vista AO where, upon typing the word “rock,” it would stand my avatar up and do this rock star fan thing, complete with fingers on the hands, cheering. What a way to break a moment. I figured this out, and went into the AO and deleted the rock animation. Solved. Only took me two years to figure out. As I’m a paragraph role player who loves writing, you can imagine what a pain this was.....

That sounds funny actually.

Posted (edited)

As far as AO's go I would pull the animations out I want and just use the viewer AO option. That cuts out any animation conflicts right there. As far as sex huds go there are several out there, but if you don't have a lot of of lindens then I'd keep an eye on this store as they do a 1 linden sale on them off and on. Hope this helps and good luck mate.👍😎

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/7918

Edited by Velk Kerang
Corrections.

When you ask which "AO".... I think your going to run into problems. AOs are typically about walk, run, fly, etc.

When it comes to sex the animations are more often than not in the furniture or other toys. In some cases people resort to HUDs for their sexual activity animations. Those come in various forms and ease of use. Most RLV collars have some animations which tend to be the submissive type.

There are other systems have different ideas about what one is attempting to do. For instance Project Sex is about extemporaneous sex anywhere. 

Distortions are common with older animations. Prior to mesh heads animation could only use the viewer's built-in facial expressions. I thought most expressions of what was intended to be passionate bliss looked like an elephant had stepped in their foot. There is also the problem of the poor design of parts of the classic body that distorted horribly when legs were spread, knees raised to chest, or the spine curved forward. These problems were reduced when mesh was used to make better bodies with better texture mapping. Now animations are catching up with the new bodies.

Bento added the ability to make custom facial expressions. So, the trick to avoiding avatar distortions is to use mesh body and head along with newer animations.

As an AO maker, I suggest you disable or detach your AO. If you need it to not interfer the best would be to remove it so that it won't add to the sim lag. On the other hand, if you really want to keep it then you need specially made animations that don't interfer with the head. Anything is possible to do, it just takes a lot of time and efforts...