Camera Angle Changed When Walking - Advice?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know if it's something I've done - but I'm using the latest Firestorm Viewer - and suddenly last week - whenever I walk my Camera angle has changed and I''m now looking at an angle towards the crown of my AV's head/down towards my AV's butt.  it used to be a little higher, but facing forward so I could see what was ahead and around me.  But I can't work out how to stop looking at my AV's butt.  Lol.

I've not changed anything like AO's or so on, so I don't know what's happened.  Anyone any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Take a look at the camera controls and see if you accidentally clicked to change your view. See the three little heads up at the top? Click on those to see if you get your original view back.

If you are using Firestorm, try the tips here: https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_camera (They may work on the SL viewer, too, but I wouldn't know since I don't use it.)

Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 4.04.57 PM.png

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Did you also try the various fixes in the link I posted? 

I went through them all and nothing change - but - I just redid them now, just to be sure and- got to "Advanced (Ctrl-Alt-D, if not enabled) → Shortcuts → Reset Camera Angles." and it changed!!!!  I think it's solved now!!!  You are a Star!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Jinnywitha Cleanslate said:

I went through them all and nothing change - but - I just redid them now, just to be sure and- got to "Advanced (Ctrl-Alt-D, if not enabled) → Shortcuts → Reset Camera Angles." and it changed!!!!  I think it's solved now!!!  You are a Star!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Awesome! :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.