Saving Up Lindens, or storing them

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So i been curious and wanted to see if there was a way to store lindens in a object or item that can hold your lindens and and can also withdraw too, that way i dont accidentally spend them all at once and at the same time save up for things like, future goals like a item in the marketplace or whatever, and also would would prevent from spending it all at once too since i also have that terrible habit >.<, so i was curious as to if there was a way to put lindens in a object or item so that it ca be saved up, so if you have any advice or know of  something, then feel free to comment below :3

13 minutes ago, Roseamenelle said:

So i been curious and wanted to see if there was a way to store lindens in a object or item that can hold your lindens and and can also withdraw too, that way i dont accidentally spend them all at once and at the same time save up for things like, future goals like a item in the marketplace or whatever, and also would would prevent from spending it all at once too since i also have that terrible habit >.<, so i was curious as to if there was a way to put lindens in a object or item so that it ca be saved up, so if you have any advice or know of  something, then feel free to comment below :3

Easiest way I know of is to have an alt account be your "bank" and hold your money for you. 

• Like 10

Some years ago, I made an avatar payment system, called MoneyWire.

You rez it somewhere, enter the UUID of the avatar who you want to pay and how much you wish to pay, and the thing will pay that avatar that amount every day or every week and a certain time, and it will pay that out of the account of its owner, who does NOT need to be online for that. 
So if you give your alt all of your money, you can have that system send you a set amount each day, or each week. That way you can make sure to keep your own spending under control. 
(I have personally used it to pay my friend a share of the rent each week when I stayed at her land for a while, so I know it works 🙂 )

• Like 2

What i've done is use an alt, since i have land i set up a tip device that allows payments to different accounts set it to only pay my chosen alt then set the text to show what ever it is i might be using the alt to save up money for and i can easily see what has been put in to the alt with out logging it in plus i don't find myself accidentally paying the wrong person when i don't actually check who i'm paying 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.