Where’s my fellow black people at?

Ashlyn Voir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

32 minutes ago, Jet Dallas said:

I was unaware that social interactions were limited by such a thing as skin colour - what a curious notion indeed.

What are you even on about? I said where’s my fellow black people at? People who I can actually relate to. Skin color doesn’t equate to race, smh. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Paladin Tyran said:

why would I do it? Your post doesn't tell me any information about you, about what you like to do or what to talk about.

But you still responded so...😂

I like a lot of things. What do you want me to do? Write an entire novel about myself? 😂

Edited by Ashlyn Voir
  • Like 3

Alright, for the one dude who who asked for it: like I said, I generally like a lot of things. As far as music, I’m pretty open. I can listen to anything that captures me. My music tastes range anywhere from Jimi Hendrix to the Beatles to Madonna to Kurt Cobain to Jack Off Jill to Tyler the Creator or Doja Cat. It really depends. I like A LOT of s*it. 😂

I also like really like various films, but I’m not big on horror movies. I’m more of a psychological thriller type more than horror. But, I like my Child’s Play. Lol

I’m very opinionated and not always pc tbh. 

currently I play on my switch and don’t have another console atm. My favorite game on it being breath of the wild. I’d dabble into games more online besides SL, but my laptop is a piece of ish psh. But, I like to watch let’s plays and such. I’m super big on the Silent Hill games. On SL, I take photos and shop on rare occasions but I’m more of a wanderer and just hop to different sims. I don’t really do much else.

I also draw and write as well and a hidden talent is I play piano. I’m really into music so one app I always have open is GarageBand.

I used to be into a few other hobbies such as collecting ball jointed dolls, but it’s an expensive hobby and right now I only have two dolls. 

Dunno what else to write. I could say more or less. But, I said enough. Satisfied? ❤️

Edited by Ashlyn Voir
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Omg your comments are so random and weird. 

Anyway, it’s of Amberlynn Reid photoshopped as Trump. Dunno if you know who that is.

1 minute ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Omg your comments are so random and weird. 

Anyway, it’s of Amberlynn Reid photoshopped as Trump. Dunno if you know who that is.

I don't know who Amberlynn Reid is, but good the right wing represented well!  

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.