Help! Clothing not attaching to body correctly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As the title suggests, my clothes are not attaching correctly. Today I switched from appliers to using BoM skin (body only). However, when I went to put on an outfit the clothes were attached at weird places (picture below). It seems to only happen to clothes I used in previously saved outfits. 

How I arrived at this problem: In making the switch over to BoM I ended up clearing the cache (and inventory cache) to try to get BoM to work with the Catwa head, but the face applier I have isn't BoM compatible. After applying the BoM Stray Dog skin to the body I tried to put on previously saved outfits, but the outfits pane was stuck on a spinning wheel. Relogged then tried put on clothes again, same attachment issue. So I deleted all my outfits (that was painful) and tried again. Same issues.

rsz_issue_001.png

I've seen people with clothes floating apart from their body before but it's usually when they have just teleported in and are loading. Maybe your avatar isn't fully loading. I'd try going to an empty sim. Do all of your clothes behave like this? Including mesh clothes that have never been part of any saved outfits? Is it all attachments? Including hair?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.