Does Linden Labs offer full sims supporting environmental conservation and fundraising

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1420 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The concept is to create an Ocean Conservancy Science Center with an info hub and educational rooms for different aspects of the state of the ocean and sea life.  Not just photos of plastic ridden beaches, but with potential solutions, science based information and how folks can participate and contribute in the real world.  There are several of us, including long time builders, who are committed to making this an amazing learning environment for interested Second Life residents. We are planing to rotate scenes/beaches from all over the world making interesting ecosystems and those particulars. 

Does LL offer full sims or some kind of discount like they used to?

Mahalo, 

JT

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JT Castanea said:

does LL offer full sims or some kind of discount like they used to?

Mahalo, 

JT

Here

As long as your project meets the requirements for discounts, you'll save a good amount to use in your project with the discount.

When I win the lottery, you guys can have most of the prims for the 24 homesteads of open water that will surround my new private continent.

Good luck with your project, and make sure you post a landmark in the Forum when it's up and running, I'd love to check it out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1420 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.