Weird Gatherings

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, today, in Grau, Maxwell, Mentha, Muta, Porter, Giranzo, Tymel, there were 12 or 13 avatars, in each of the regions, standing in a circle at the bottom of the sea and all of them were invisible. Also, they were all 1 year old. Time 6.30am SLT.

What is that all about?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Hatsya said:

standing in a circle at the bottom of the sea and all of them were invisible.

How did you find them then?  More to the point....what were you doing at the bottom of the sea in 7 regions? Atlantis is a 'myth' ya know!

Ha!  When I see something of an unusual arrangement of green dots on the mini-map I have to investigate.  Probably the same for others.  Sometimes the circle is imprecise and turns out to be several individuals standing around chatting.  Interestingly, it seems that technology and medical professionals tend to form circular groups or two parallel lines.  Other times I find the formation is a result of them using available seating that is orderly.  

• Like 2

On 5/7/2020 at 2:34 PM, Hatsya said:

So, today, in Grau, Maxwell, Mentha, Muta, Porter, Giranzo, Tymel, there were 12 or 13 avatars, in each of the regions, standing in a circle at the bottom of the sea and all of them were invisible. Also, they were all 1 year old. Time 6.30am SLT.

What is that all about?

They were in Chalvez, Turay, and Hissel until about a second ago, when they all 'poofed' from the screen! 

I caught one though. 

No clue what they are doing, no groups whatsoever listed, and attachments are not giving the game away either, as nothing set to group. Most intriguing, I have to say.

bots 2.jpg

On 5/8/2020 at 2:08 PM, Dano Seale said:

How did you find them then?  More to the point....what were you doing at the bottom of the sea in 7 regions? Atlantis is a 'myth' ya know!

Wrong,

Atlantis is actually under several ocean sims in SL, if you know were to look.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.