You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just recently got into SL and decided I wanted to make a more feminine male character. I've been trying to find a decent cut ***** model that is on the small side and without any bulging veins or pubic hair. I found an older post in the forum where the Rut Joystick and any of the SKNK would do, however when looking at the Rut Joystick product many reviewers said that the recolor options had many issues and might not match lighter skin tones. For SKNK I tried the Glaidys and the Kyrpa models on demo before hand. While I was able to get a decent color match and a smaller size, the girth of the models was too large and I couldn't find a way to shrink it in the HUD. Are there other options for something that fits my description? If not, would it be easier to commission someone to modify an existing model to fit more what  looking for?

Additionally, I've been trying to find a good butt mesh for Kuroo, however I see some that are model specific like the VAW Ass v3.1. Are there any recommendations for a good ass mod for Kuroo?

Thanks for reading!

Luke

5 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

Isn't Kuroo kind of bulky for a femboi look? Why not Kemono or AV2.0?

When I joined I had a friend guide me through some of the game. They recommended me Kuroo so I picked it up. I'm not averse to buying a new model, however I don't really know much about these two. I checked out their marketplace page and for AV 2.0 it has really good reviews for still being in beta, and in the reviews it says it's well worth it despite some limitations, though they didn't go into detail on what those limitations are. For Kemono it looked more like an anthro model, does it have options to make it look human?

Thanks for the reply and the advice!

-Luke

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, LukeDraconis said:

When I joined I had a friend guide me through some of the game. They recommended me Kuroo so I picked it up. I'm not averse to buying a new model, however I don't really know much about these two. I checked out their marketplace page and for AV 2.0 it has really good reviews for still being in beta, and in the reviews it says it's well worth it despite some limitations, though they didn't go into detail on what those limitations are. For Kemono it looked more like an anthro model, does it have options to make it look human?

Thanks for the reply and the advice!

-Luke

The limitation with AV2.0 is that it's a dated avatar that no longer gets much support other than occasional clothing from CLBlue.

Kemono comes with two kinds of legs, the default animal legs and the optional human legs. It has years worth of body mods and clothing available. There are plenty of human skins for it. People typically wear Utilizator M3/M4 Anime, Utilizator M3/M4 Venus, ASR Aeon/Alitheia or Mokyu AHS/AHS2 heads with it when they want a human look, any of which can be made to look unisex.

Edited by Lucia Nightfire
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

The limitation with AV2.0 is that it's a dated avatar that no longer gets much support other than occasional clothing from CLBlue.

Kemono comes with two kinds of legs, the default animal legs and the optional human legs. It has years worth of body mods and clothing available. There are plenty of human skins for it. People typically wear Utilizator M3/M4 Anime, Utilizator M3/M4 Venus, ASR Aeon/Alitheia or Mokyu AHS/AHS2 heads with it when they want a human look, any of which can be made to look unisex.

Hi Lucia,

Thanks for the response! I took a look at the Kemono skin and it does have waaay more content to browse through on the marketplace. If you don't mind, I did have some questions about getting a good setup for it. I was looking through and found that the M4 Mars head looks pretty nice, however I see a lot more mods using the M3/M4 Venus head. Would I just be better of going with the Venus head? For the human skins available for it, do you know of any you recommend? I had found Kemono Men SKin C1 and PALE by KYUUBI as well as AKIO by HARO but I wasn't sure if there are better options. 

Thank you again, I really appreciate the help with figuring all this out

Luke

It should be pointed out that the first review for the "Avatar 2.0" was posted in 2011. It never kicked off like other bodies (especially Kemono).

For body suggestions, I'd highly recommend Maitreya + the V-Tech Chest addon. That combo is pretty much unbeatable for twinks. For example.

For male bits, I really can't recommend anything besides SKNK's stuff, especially the Verpas 2 (Standard). Nice shape, lots of positions, simple textures, modifiable, couple accessories, etc.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

It should be pointed out that the first review for the "Avatar 2.0" was posted in 2011. It never kicked off like other bodies (especially Kemono).

For body suggestions, I'd highly recommend Maitreya + the V-Tech Chest addon. That combo is pretty much unbeatable for twinks. For example.

For male bits, I really can't recommend anything besides SKNK's stuff, especially the Verpas 2 (Standard). Nice shape, lots of positions, simple textures, modifiable, couple accessories, etc.

Hi Wulfie,

Thanks for the reply! I tried looking up Maitreya in the marketplace and going under the Complete Avatars section I can't seem to find a clearly defined base for the model similar to how Kemono displays theirs. Are there other keywords I should try when searching for the avatar?

Thanks!

Luke

Edit: Nevermind I found out it was inside SL and not on the marketplace. 

Edited by LukeDraconis

Alright, so thanks to everyones help I decided to go with the Maitreya model with the V-Tech Chest addon. Additionally, I plan on grabbing the Pink Fuel Boi Skin Tone Applier and the Sensations Nipple Rings - Femboy Version by Earalia Nolan in order to better flesh out the nipples and skin tone as they both seem to be popular. The last piece I'm trying to figure out is the head piece (I think thats the last piece other than clothes), are there any recommendations? I kind of liked the style of the M4 Mars head where it was still a bit masculine but still soft and feminine, but I'm honestly open to anything.

Thank you all again for the awesome help!

Luke

6 hours ago, LukeDraconis said:

Alright, so thanks to everyones help I decided to go with the Maitreya model with the V-Tech Chest addon. Additionally, I plan on grabbing the Pink Fuel Boi Skin Tone Applier and the Sensations Nipple Rings - Femboy Version by Earalia Nolan in order to better flesh out the nipples and skin tone as they both seem to be popular. The last piece I'm trying to figure out is the head piece (I think thats the last piece other than clothes), are there any recommendations? I kind of liked the style of the M4 Mars head where it was still a bit masculine but still soft and feminine, but I'm honestly open to anything.

Thank you all again for the awesome help!

Luke

It depends how realistic you want to go. Personally I've used the Catwa Steffi, which is technically a female head, but it's ambiguous enough to work as a boy face. (Whichever skin texture you pick plays a big role on how masculine your face looks.)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

It depends how realistic you want to go. Personally I've used the Catwa Steffi, which is technically a female head, but it's ambiguous enough to work as a boy face. (Whichever skin texture you pick plays a big role on how masculine your face looks.)

Alright so I picked up the Catwa Steffi and I'm checking out some skin tone stuff. Because I got the Pink Fuel Boi Skin Tone Applier for the V-Tech Chest should I also get a Pink Fuel skin texture in order for the skin colors between the head and chest to match? I've been trying to mess with just the chest colors and the Maitreya skin colors but it's been difficult to find a match.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LukeDraconis said:

Alright so I picked up the Catwa Steffi and I'm checking out some skin tone stuff. Because I got the Pink Fuel Boi Skin Tone Applier for the V-Tech Chest should I also get a Pink Fuel skin texture in order for the skin colors between the head and chest to match? I've been trying to mess with just the chest colors and the Maitreya skin colors but it's been difficult to find a match.

I haven't personally bought any Pink Fuel as far as I can remember, but the applier should come with a complete set of textures - body and head.

Assuming it's an Omega applier, you'll need to buy an Omega System Kit from the Marketplace for Maitreya, V-Tech, and Catwa, since they're all different products.

If it's not Omega, I'm not sure what you'll need but the applier probably comes with instructions or something?

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Wulfie Reanimator said:

I haven't personally bought any Pink Fuel as far as I can remember, but the applier should come with a complete set of textures - body and head.

Assuming it's an Omega applier, you'll need to buy an Omega System Kit for Maitreya, V-Tech, and Catwa, since they're all different products.

If it's not Omega, I'm not sure what you'll need but the applier probably comes with instructions or something?

Yeah I was able to figure out what was happening, I was doing stuff in the wrong order of applying it. It was an Omega applier and I was able to get the V-Tech Chest and Maitreya body matched up. Unfortunately I didn't realize I only purchased the texture for the chest piece, I have to also buy one for the head. Once I get that done I'll see if I'm running into any more issues.

Thank you again for all the help and advice, I would've lost for quite some time without it!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.