Imvu z animation

RaymondD619

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not an IMVU person. So, I am not sure what that animation looks like. You need to elaborate a bit.

There are animations in SL for drunken fall downs and BDSM submissive kneeling animations and numerous other kneeling animations. You can find these by searching in the marketplace or via in-world search for animations.

In world there are numerous animation stores in-world where you can try out the animations.

• Like 1

Nanika has a lot of cool 1 linden each poses for your avatar.  Nanika has several kneeling poses.  Poses are static for picture taking.  Animations might be a slave animation you are looking for?  There are all kinds of "knee posing" poses in SL but I'm not sure about animations nor which one you want - static (posed) or animated (moving)?  

Link to Nanika Static 1 Linden each poses here:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/160991

• 9 months later...
3 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

I'm all anxious to see what this "Z" kneeling animation looks like!!! It must be amazing. Someone please take a picture and post it.

most likely like the freebie kneel slave position that's in every dump pack of animations ... just replaced the trigger with Z

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.