More Than One Crouch Animation?

Ankrs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi!
Just wondering, before I go and waste my $L, is it possible to have more than one Crouch animation edited into an AO HUD like Ground Sits (Not the Firestorm viewer AO creator)? Or if I want more than one Crouch, I have to play the animation from my invetory? I tried to ask in an AO creator's group chat but it was like a ghost town so this was the only place I could think of asking ^^

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

There is only one "slot" for a crouch animation in the system...so any AO will only play one crouch.  But...

...many AOs (including the one built into the Firestorm viewer) allow you to load multiple animation sets, and switch between them.  In this way, you can have more than one crouch animation.  The only downside is that the AO won't automatically cycle between them, the way it can cycle sits, stands, or walks.  You'll have to manually change from one set of animations to another.  For example, I have a set specifically for when I'm wearing a skirt.  I have another for when I'm carrying a purse.  And I have a couple of sets to indicate different moods.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.