Free Catwa mesh head, MARKETPLACE!

Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Edit: Now on the Marketplace:

[09:56] Catwa.Clip (catwa.clip): Group Notice Sent by: Catwa Clip
CATWA Free Head on Marketplace
CATWA FREE GIFT Freya Unisex Head
3RD - 24TH May 2020
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CATWA-HEAD-Freya-GIFT/19516951

I am starting a new thread since the Catwa Regions are still packed with people. This is written 5th May 2020 and notice how long it will last. Alert your friends who want a Bento mesh head.

My alt came in the second location on her first try. It's rezzing fast and people get out, so others can get in. Do not use a teleport hammer on the main Catwa locations!!! Let people who want to buy other things get in the mainstore.

00:31] CatwaStore: I am Catwa.Clip (catwa.clip) 's official ROBOT
See my name in her profile picks 8☋ROBOT
The gift is is no longer at the mainstore,
Get CATWA GIFT UNISEX HEAD Freya
[LIMITED OFFER: 3rd to 24th MAY 2020]
Join and Activate any of the CATWA groups from my profile before going
Detach meshes so you can rez quicker
Please give chance to other by leaving the sim after getting the gift.
Gift locations:
1: Sensual Romance (173,187,538)
2: NoYourOtherLeft (200,107,2003)
3: LV Designs (100,149,26)
Enjoy!

CATWA GIFT UNISEX HEAD Freya 3rd-24th MAY 2020

Edited by Marianne Little
added more info
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 9

Freya Bento Head

Hello everyone,
recently the head of CATWA Freya came out as a gift and I took the opportunity. I wore it but the head had a different color, I looked for head skins and I didn't see anything. There were only the tricks or the base of the hair. Would anyone be kind enough to help me?

1 hour ago, Aderrymer said:

Freya Bento Head

Hello everyone,
recently the head of CATWA Freya came out as a gift and I took the opportunity. I wore it but the head had a different color, I looked for head skins and I didn't see anything. There were only the tricks or the base of the hair. Would anyone be kind enough to help me?

Unpack the CATWA BOM Skin A Makeup Alpha Pack. (In the same folder as the head)

The face tattoos are skins for the head. I only show an example here, and I have my own skin on the body. I assume you must buy body skins for a seamless neck fit.

The yellow arrow point where you activate BOM. Take off head alpha. Remember to never "wear" layers. Use "add".

Catwa also have free things in the Mainstore, if you can get in there. Use the teleport board where you land in the mainstore and go to gifts. You will see more skins and a lot of lipsticks. http://www.catwa-clip.com/?p=1467

snap ao_001.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
added a few words to clarify
  • Like 3

Catwa CSR here. Catwa has now listed the gift on Marketplace.

NOTE: CLOSING DATE FOR FREE GIFT IS 24th MAY 2020.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CATWA-HEAD-Freya-GIFT/19516951

@Marianne Little Would you please be so kind as to edit your original post to include the Marketplace link and its closing date? People might not scroll down far enough to see my post here. Thank you.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

No "duck lips" for those who don't want duck lips.  Not too shabby....nice alternative here.  

I just bought Catya and while some may say she has a bit of "duck lips" I have them slimmed down and it's okay with me...but this is a nice alternative for those who want a smoother lip.  

Oh, little helpful hint for those who might think certain heads have "duck lips" make an underbite under the mouth OR jaw? sliders (well underbite is there in the sliders somewhere)...I think it looks better that way personally with a bit of underbite...not so much "duck lips" on other styles of heads.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Kirrili said:

Thank you, I found this information very helpful. I used the 1 linden body from The Shops and generous gifts from Stay at Home Club. I think she is pretty cute.

637266415_freecatwa.thumb.jpg.456097fbc7a0d9c92535537b6de42568.jpg

This AV is very cute.

5 hours ago, Katt Dragoone said:

It's something else.. I just discovered. I'll leave it be as of now. Enjoy your heads everyone ❤️

I always enjoy my head... 😂

• Like 1

On 5/5/2020 at 9:39 AM, Marianne Little said:

Edit: Now on the Marketplace:

[09:56] Catwa.Clip (catwa.clip): Group Notice Sent by: Catwa Clip

Thanks for the 'heads-up', Marianne!

I am a little sad it had to come to this, though. :( So many ppl have been badgering them about giving out a free head as well (after Genus did), that it feels a bit like a sad commentary on society, that they felt they had to finally cave, and come up with a free head too. It shouldn't be like this. Next time a store does something nice, and gives away something wickedly expensive (all relative, of course, but $5,000 is not nothing), I hope peeps will just say 'Thank you!' and not clamor for even moar.

The head is appreciated, though. As was your way to 'fix' it.

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Jaide Beck said:

do you guys know where there are free bom skins for men? 🙂

ty  ~Jaide Beck

Belleza's group gift has one or two (though they are old and not truly BOM, you'll need the finger and toe fixes).  I don't know of any others, except for what dreadful horrors from 2005 that you might find at Freebie Galaxy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

No "duck lips" for those who don't want duck lips.  Not too shabby....nice alternative here.  

I

That is one of the reasons I did not get the newest versions of the Lelukta heads.. the lips were awful.. However, I still use my cate head and was not overly impressed by the free head shape.. ; 0  it is nice to flood second life with free heads though, bravo catwa.. take that genus

Edited by Tarina Sewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.