• Announcements

    • Xiola Linden

      The New Community Platform   03/21/2017

      We are still working on making adjustments and changes to the new platform. Thanks  to everyone who has been sending in feedback and filing any bugs you've encountered! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest

looking for a master...

38 posts in this topic

hello my name is pinkie and im looking fora Master that will treat me well.im 33 from the west coast im married in rl.im shy sweet sensetive affectionate frendly and very loving.if intrested plz contact me here or in world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to give you another option, you can also create a personal ad in world that would reach more and different people than you will find here.

Next, search in world for a place called Dominant Encounters.  They keep two sets of boards there that look a lot like vendor boards but one is for Dominants looking for submissive and the other, of course, is for subs looking for Doms. While you are there, look over the bookcases and pickup some of the notecards they have.  You should be familiar with Gor if you are wanting to be a slave.  It is a very rigid structure and not all slaves are sexual, but it does lean heavily that way. You will also probably be one of several slaves in a kennel as a kajira (and probably with any Master gorian or not) so you will need to be able to get along with your chain-sisters. If Gor is OK, it opened more options for you.  However I have no idea where to go to be kajira.  The best I could offer is to search for gor and/or kajira in world, go there, ask questions. 

If you want a one-on-one relationship, you are going to have a long wait as a submissive, straight woman.  Change any one of those and your options improve.  Learn to be dominant; visit the Femdoms in world; take your pick of the many men waiting to worship you. But that's the easy route.  If you do not get that fluttering feeling from the anguished cries of your lover  because you denied them release (for example) then you will not really be fulfilled as a Dom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


jennylongview Innovia wrote:

/Me thinks if you go to the Open Collar, more then one Dom will throw themselves at you..

 

/me giggles.

Well put.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please be careful.  There are many out there calling themselves 'master' who won't have your best interests at heart.  If you haven't done so already, do find out what you can expect from a good master and don't accept anything less. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pinkie can you please contact me inworld via notecard  so we can meet? I have a master for you bit I need to see what kind of a person are you first.

He is searcing for a sub, another one cause he allready has one. She is quite busy in her SL and she would not mind him have one more sub, as long as she is behaving. 

If you would not mind that kind of an arrangment then contact me so we can talk some more.

Thanks:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Tamara Artis wrote:

Pinkie can you please contact me inworld via notecard  so we can meet? I have a master for you bit I need to see what kind of a person are you first.

He is searcing for a sub, another one cause he allready has one.
She is quite busy in her SL and she would not mind him have one more sub, as long as she is behaving. 

If you would not mind that kind of an arrangment then contact me so we can talk some more.

Thanks:)


 

Carole says:

Aww...finally we have proof that it's the subs who control. This "master" is allowed to have a spare sub by his main subby....ain't that sweet?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"....and they lived happily ever after....*slap* kneel, b*t*c* *slap*...yes master, I am happy"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about a mistress instead?

I have a few dom friends who would enjoy another female sub if you don't mind being sub to a mistress.

My dom friend Isis runs AGS, Aggressive sluts...come visit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Carole says:

Aww...finally we have proof that it's the subs who control. This "master" is allowed to have a spare sub by his main subby....ain't that sweet?

 

Another reason why this lifestyle doesn't appeal to me.  Why has this guy gotta have more than one?  

My partner isn't inworld anywhere near as much as i am, but it doesn't mean i go around looking for someone else with whom to fill my time when he's not around.   How could i when i profess to care about him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Please be careful.  There are many out there calling themselves 'master' who won't have your best interests at heart. "

Wouldn't  those be called Masturs?  Masterdisasters?  Masteretrobates? (/me ducks and runs for cover)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


squashy Beeswing wrote:


Carole says:

Aww...finally we have proof that it's the subs who control. This "master" is allowed to have a spare sub by his main subby....ain't that sweet?

 

Another reason why this lifestyle doesn't appeal to me.  Why has this guy gotta have more than one?  

My partner isn't inworld anywhere near as much as i am, but it doesn't mean i go around looking for someone else with whom to fill my time when he's not around.   How could i when i profess to care about him?


Oh, don't ask me. I have a looooooong list of reasons why this particular game holds no appeal for me. I think, however, though the list is long, there is one reason which really jumps to the forefront - the total lack of logic, coherency and rationality. The master controls - but the one he controls gives permission for him to offer to control another.....who, of course, would have to accept to pretend to be controlled by him, like the first subby - the one who apparently has the final word in all matters...

Ah...it's well seeing the Golden Age of the SL forum is at an end - once upon a time a procession of D/s fans would have trooped in here to dennounce the "wannabe" dom allowing a subby to top from the bottom, or whatever expressions they use to talk about when members of their group behave like normal human beings....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Nacy Nightfire wrote:

"Please be careful.  There are many out there calling themselves 'master' who won't have your best interests at heart. "

Wouldn't  those be called Masturs?  Masterdisasters?  Masteretrobates? (/me ducks and runs for cover)

Nooooo!!!!! Seriously??? Oh Lord! This is such a shock I might have to lie down with a cold cloth over my eyes... You mean there are some people who look for partners amongst total strangers for erotic online games who are not totally and utterly dedicated to the well-being of those total strangers?????? This. Is. So. Incredible. Gosh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Carole...I didn't author that quote!  I just quoted it and put my ridiculous spin on it  :matte-motes-bored:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya Carole:)

Well... I can only say that every person finds their own match, eventually lol.

And you as any other observer are free to;

a) stay aside;

b) try to involve if interested or

c) attack that person saying that what he/she likes is totally wrong cause it don't fits into YOUR world. Thats what you did, i guess there is probably some damn good reason you did that. And why you find your world to be the only one "right"(I am not interested in it)

Btw, no one asked you:) But you wrote something about it, and I tried to understand your point. I read it and now I am replying. Respecting you as a person. Thats logic! Also polite and behaving like a normal human being:P

Try to think about it. And thank you for reading lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Nacy Nightfire wrote:

Hey Carole...I didn't author that quote!  I just quoted it and put my ridiculous spin on it  :matte-motes-bored:

Oh - I know....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Tamara Artis wrote:

Heya Carole:)

Well... I can only say that every person finds their own match, eventually lol.

Carole says:

Hey Tamara! Have to disagree. There's no guarantee that a match is assured in this or the other, more important, life.


Tamara Artis wrote:

 

And you as any other observer are free to;

a) stay aside;

b) try to involve if interested or

c) attack that person saying that what he/she likes is totally wrong cause it don't fits into YOUR world. Thats what you did, i guess there is probably some damn good reason you did that. And why you find your world to be the only one "right"(I am not interested in it)

Carole says:

Observer? Of what? This is a private conversation I'm butting into? 'Fraid not, Tamara - this is a public forum - and as such all posts have equal value - there are no primary interlocateurs, no observers...all are equal. If you want privacy ( i.e. no comments) you have to speak elsewhere.

Tamara Artis wrote:

 

Btw, no one asked you:) But you wrote something about it, and I tried to understand your point. I read it and now I am replying. Respecting you as a person. Thats logic! Also polite and behaving like a normal human being:P

Try to think about it. And thank you for reading lmao

Carole:

No-one HAS to ask me - you're posting in a public forum, dear - contributions may be made without having to wait for the the issuing of invitations.

To be absolutely precise, you haven't actually answered my point (that your initial comment reveals the not-so-subtle irony of the master-and-sub game) but have chosen to challenge my right to post in this thread. I could argue that as you have avoided answering my post and appear to be informing me of your opinion that I don't have the right to post at all, that you're being anything but respectful.

You're welcome (for me reading your post) - however, I'm forced to say that nothing you've said has disabused me of my impression of the intrinsic irony and contradiction of the post you made earlier.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg ahahaha, thanks for answering!

oki lets go one by one, or until i get bored lol

observer/reader... I meant that you see about what we were writing. You are not personally involved. Just here, reading, and by comenting you can choose to involve if interested or try to attack it. Right? 

A private conversation cant be observed by strangers (not in some "normal" circumstances), i thought thats the meaning of private lol

You started your post with something like ohh don't ask me and thats why i wrote it. With smiley, you saw??

And yes I didn't answered your point, because I don't see why is it important for you to know who has the control in my private and personal relationship? 

I didn't challenged your right to post. I was just hurt when I saw you're saying something bad about my Slifestyle. You don't want to help that poor sub to  find some nice master, you asked who is controlling, dom or sub?? And you sad something nasty about a subby allowing her master to have another sub. Or whatever. Why? If i tell you who has the control what will happen? Will you become nicer? 

And yes lol, about this;


Carole Franizzi wrote:


Tamara Artis wrote:

Heya Carole:)

Well... I can only say that every person finds their own match, eventually lol.

Carole says:

Hey Tamara! Have to disagree. There's no guarantee that a match is assured in this or the other, more important, life.

I can help you to find someone so that you can be happy too! Then you would not care about some subs or doms or whatever lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Btw, no one asked youTry to think about it. And thank you for reading lmao"

 

Be careful not to "LM(your)AO"....your mastah owns that ass.  I don't think he or she would take kindly to you damaging his/her property.

Self expression is not an attack.

New rules on the forum (apparently).  Everyone must include a list to every post WHO is permitted to respond.  Anyone not on the list....  Or, perhaps you might your own discussion into private IM if you don't want a dissenting opinon, or your not secure enough in your position accept a different point of view or a bit of humor.

"Btw, no one asked youBut you wrote something about it, and I tried to understand your point. I read it and now I am replying. Respecting you as a person. Thats logic!"

Er, no.  Declaring something is logic, even with an exclaimation mark, doesn't make it so. And parrotting "Respecting you as a person"...also doesn't make it so.

I only know Carole thru her postings on this forum, and she certainly doesn't need me to support her position, but I'm quite convinced she is paragon of normalcy.  Even more important, her postings are a hoot and so well thought out and well written I'm ashamed of my own. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Tamara Artis wrote:

Omg ahahaha, thanks for answering!

oki lets go one by one, or until i get bored lol

Carole tries to look honoured:

Wow...thanks, Tamara. That's big of you....


Tamara Artis wrote:observer/reader... I meant that you see about what we were writing. You are not personally involved. Just here, reading, and by comenting you can choose to involve if interested or try to attack it. Right? 

Carole looks slightly confused:

Personally involved? In what? I repeat - a forum is not for private conversations. If you want privacy, you have to go elsewhere. I can comment postively, negatively, in an amused, perplexed, ironic, sarcastic, sardonic, impressed, enthusiastic, horrified, indifferent way. Any way at all, actually. Though you appear to believe my choice is between being interested or attacking, I'm delighted to inform you that everybody may answer as they please as long as within the ToS and guidelines. So...right? Nope. Wrong!


Tamara Artis wrote:

A private conversation cant be observed by strangers (not in some "normal" circumstances), i thought thats the meaning of private lol

You started your post with something like ohh don't ask me and thats why i wrote it. With smiley, you saw??

 
Carole looks VERY confused:

Erm....say what???


Tamara Artis wrote:

 

And yes I didn't answered your point, because I don't see why is it important for you to know who has the control in my private and personal relationship? 

Carole sighs:

Uhm, no, Tamara - YOUR prvate and personal relationship doesn't come into it - the whole thread is about a girl looking for a master - nobody mentioned YOUR private and personal relationship - how could they?? Who knows you? Do I know you??? Do I know ANY details about your private and personal relations AT ALL? Nope. Not a single thing. No idea who you are, if you have a bf, a gf or an SL spouse or a .............

OH WAIT!!!!!
YOU
'RE THE SUBBY WHO "ALLOWS" THE MASTER TO HAVE A NEW, SPARE SUB FOR WHEN SHE'S NOT AROUND!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm the one lolling and roflmaoing!!!!
:smileyvery-happy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0