Favorite Brands Challenge

Strawberry Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Lindens

FavBrandsChallenge.png

I've been getting so many requests for more of these Instagram story challenges, you might be seeing even more soon. The first favorites challenge and the this or that challenge were quite popular, so this time I decided to expand the favorites challenge to specific creators for different categories. You can put more than one creator in each category, and you can also cross out my chosen categories and put your own preferred ones. Hopefully we'll all discover more creators to shop from!

To participate in the challenge, download the blank template and fill it out using Photoshop, or any imaging and graphic design software. You can also use pixlr.com for free without installing any software. Or, you can just answer in text below!

If you decide to do this challenge and post it on any social networks, don’t forget to use the hashtags #SecondLifeChallenge and #SecondLifeFavoritesChallenge. You can also add your images to the Second Life Challenge Flickr Group as well as the Official Second Life Group.  Also, if you want to, tag the creators you list as your favorite so they can feel the love!

Thank you for participating in the challenges! Stay safe, stay home, stay virtual!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

This is exactly the case when most of the fields remain empty.

I don’t have any favorite creators of skins, accessories, furniture, clothing, shoes simply because when I choose something I want to buy, I am guided by what I like and don’t think about who created it. In addition, when I want to collect a specific look, I start looking for things that not only like me, but also fit together

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Strawberry Linden said:

FavBrandsChallenge.png

I've been getting so many requests for more of these Instagram story challenges, you might be seeing even more soon. The first favorites challenge and the this or that challenge were quite popular, so this time I decided to expand the favorites challenge to specific creators for different categories. You can put more than one creator in each category, and you can also cross out my chosen categories and put your own preferred ones. Hopefully we'll all discover more creators to shop from!

To participate in the challenge, download the blank template and fill it out using Photoshop, or any imaging and graphic design software. You can also use pixlr.com for free without installing any software. Or, you can just answer in text below!

If you decide to do this challenge and post it on any social networks, don’t forget to use the hashtags #SecondLifeChallenge and #SecondLifeFavoritesChallenge. You can also add your images to the Second Life Challenge Flickr Group as well as the Official Second Life Group.  Also, if you want to, tag the creators you list as your favorite so they can feel the love!

Thank you for participating in the challenges! Stay safe, stay home, stay virtual!

FavBrandsChallenge.thumb.png.d76a80f0b278e7f08f073dc01321fba6 moi2020.png

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.