Looking for private rental

MerikElderon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for a private rental (true privacy, I have rented sky boxes placed 1,000 apart on the same parcel and I catch other on that parcel camming me and my partners)

What I am looking for

Scenery: Don't care

Size: Preference of 30x18 but can deal with smaller, but bigger is better. 

Location: Don't care. Can be on the ground or a skybox, just needs to be private

Prims: can deal with 100 thought more is better.

Furnished: Don't care. Just give me the ability to put down my own bed and things.

Price: Max of 150L/week.

8 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

doesn't excist in the size you want, only a private full region/full homestead will provide total privacy.

I know with out shelling over buko bucks you can never get TRUE privacy. I'm just looking for a private rental parcel (developed or not) with no other renters on that plot. I 'did' find one for 115L a week but the server is so damn laggy I want to find another. I've been looking in world and the best price I could find was a 30 by 16 for 250L a week. Since prices range so wildly I'd thought Id give here a try.

On 5/4/2020 at 8:44 AM, MerikElderon said:

I am looking for a private rental (true privacy, I have rented sky boxes placed 1,000 apart on the same parcel and I catch other on that parcel camming me and my partners)

What I am looking for

Scenery: Don't care

Size: Preference of 30x18 but can deal with smaller, but bigger is better. 

Location: Don't care. Can be on the ground or a skybox, just needs to be private

Prims: can deal with 100 thought more is better.

Furnished: Don't care. Just give me the ability to put down my own bed and things.

Price: Max of 150L/week.

On 5/4/2020 at 10:49 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

only a private full region/full homestead will provide total privacy.

This is a post in the MAINLAND WANTED section

So, please allow me to add  my oppinion.

Mainland is a Full Region and if the landlord provides a group with NO other members inside , and gives ALL abilities to the tenant then it is considering to my eyes FULL PERM
( Same thing like premiums are getting as about the LAND part  abilities )
In fact, if the tenant pay a deposit of the value of the land, ( in this case approx. L$1000 for a 1024m parcel ) or if they make the landlord an owner of them groyp,  then the landlord can give them ALL the abilities LL provides through them group and so its 101% PRIVATE... Even can allow them to DEED them own group on the land..

So, yes it is

as the OP mention it in his request:

"TOTAL PRIVACY"

Thank you!

p.s. 1
I can see at this moment in SL Forums , "someone" offering a 1.664m  -  571 prims for L$399 a week.  ( 32x52 footprint )
It is not exactly the size of what you asking, but it is def. close to that , and TOTAL PRIVATE
P.S.
I have seen lately 1024m - 351 prims - L$249/w   ( 32x32 footprint )

Edited by beethros Karas
I correct my mistake on the footprint of the 1664m parcel from 32x26 to 32x52

4 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

no it is not. OP mentioned camming in special. NOTHING can avoid that except PRIVATE REGIONS

I am at one parcel in mainland RIGHT NOW and I am disabling the option
"Avatars on other parcels can  see and chat with avatars on this parcels"

and YES it DOESNT allow ANYONE to CAMMING

Thank you again!

On 5/4/2020 at 10:49 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

doesn't excist in the size you want, only a private full region/full homestead will provide total privacy.

With no offence,

I believe you was just in a hurry to reply in ONE MORE topic and so you said something really fast that it could have a SLIGHTLY chance of mistake!
Thanks for beeing a good member of SL , your help was always helpfull to everybody

1 hour ago, beethros Karas said:

I am at one parcel in mainland RIGHT NOW and I am disabling the option
"Avatars on other parcels can  see and chat with avatars on this parcels"

and YES it DOESNT allow ANYONE to CAMMING

Thank you again!

you always see the crosshairs. And can feel very uncomfortable about that.
So privacy: NO

you don't have to assume anything about me or my replies, do your thing, i'll do mine.

• 2 weeks later...

There are some ways to accomplish what you are trying to do. 

1. Make your skybox above 3500 meters.

2. Make the area a no-fly zone.

3. Make the land private so that anyone using a camera cannot see avatars if they are not on the land.

4. Limit all sound and voice to the parcel.

5. Use ban-lines, but since I truly hate those helicopter/boat killers, just get a good orb that you can cycle down to a 5 to 10 second warning.

If someone wants to work hard enough to fly up to 3800 meters fall onto your skybox and look in for 10 seconds, give them the ***** metal of the year. Otherwise, you are quite secure and private. The L$150 per week might be a challenge though. 

I have a 560 sq.m place on a quiet sim and I can set you up at 125L per week.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.