Jump to content
Elisabethkisses2

Elisabethkisses2 In need of a JOB

Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm Lizzy. I am looking for a Job in Second Life, so I can earn Lindens. I am 20-years old, Female. I also do not voice in SL anymore Sorry. I WILL NOT do escorting Lol..I tried and honestly, it's just not for me..I mean I did try to Hoe out my ALT. But I guess she just wasn't Hoey enough.  :D  So a bit about me. I am a very chill person, I don't care much for what others think of me. I always say "***** Happens, Life Goes On". I also handle conflict very well, by just blocking anyone who is out of line..AKA just tryna make me angry. I have the Discord APP on my phone. 

Lιzzч Fεlιcιαиσ™ (elisabethkisses2)

 

Lizzy 1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Elisabethkisses2 said:

 I also handle conflict very well, by just blocking anyone who is out of line..AKA just tryna make me angry.


by the quote, working with people isn't either a point.. so what do you look for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Elisabethkisses2 said:

Hi, I'm Lizzy. I am looking for a Job in Second Life, so I can earn Lindens. I am 20-years old, Female. I also do not voice in SL anymore Sorry. I WILL NOT do escorting Lol..I tried and honestly, it's just not for me..I mean I did try to Hoe out my ALT. But I guess she just wasn't Hoey enough.  :D  So a bit about me. I am a very chill person, I don't care much for what others think of me. I always say "***** Happens, Life Goes On". I also handle conflict very well, by just blocking anyone who is out of line..AKA just tryna make me angry. I have the Discord APP on my phone. 

Lιzzч Fεlιcιαиσ™ (elisabethkisses2)

 

Lizzy 1.png

Club ZigZag is looking for hosts. If this is of your interest then apply here https://forms.gle/TUePWPWDz4remHPo7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:


by the quote, working with people isn't either a point.. so what do you look for?

Sorry, please Re read your sentence..Not sure what you mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2020 at 10:23 AM, Elisabethkisses2 said:

Hi, I'm Lizzy. I am looking for a Job in Second Life, so I can earn Lindens. I am 20-years old, Female. I also do not voice in SL anymore Sorry. I WILL NOT do escorting Lol..I tried and honestly, it's just not for me..I mean I did try to Hoe out my ALT. But I guess she just wasn't Hoey enough.  :D  So a bit about me. I am a very chill person, I don't care much for what others think of me. I always say "***** Happens, Life Goes On". I also handle conflict very well, by just blocking anyone who is out of line..AKA just tryna make me angry. I have the Discord APP on my phone. 

Lιzzч Fεlιcιαиσ™ (elisabethkisses2)

 

Lizzy 1.png

We're hiring at Mystic Dragon and are currently open from 12 AM - 8 PM SLT Wednesday through Saturday on an adult BDSM themed sim. ^.^ I have openings currently for Hosts, DJs, Dancers, Escorts and Managers at an wonderfully built, very open club welcoming all walks of life. 

We have a timeclock on the sim that pays out 20L$ an hour for any dancers/escorts that stay to help greet and entertain visitors! Even if you've never worked as a host before I'll gladly offer training and typically our hosts get paid the same as our DJs! 

Please come on down and thank you for your consideration in joining the Mystic Dragon family... Hosts and DJs can fill out this form here => http://shorturl.at/fkOT1 Anyone else can come over to http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Selvage Island/88/201/22 to pick up a notecard version!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Lizzie,

I run a club in SL and we are on the look out for DJ's. Hosts and Dancers (no nudity required). If that sounds like something you might be interested in, give me a shout! We too are a very chilled out kind of place!

JJ

(jemima28.jonson)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...