Support Ticket Not Answered

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if responses to Support Tickets are delayed because of the pandemic or because of recent LL layoffs? I submitted a ticket days ago and haven't heard any response. I'm wondering if they got it and if I should just resubmit it.

Thank you,

Darby

44 minutes ago, Darby Dallas said:

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if responses to Support Tickets are delayed because of the pandemic or because of recent LL layoffs? I submitted a ticket days ago and haven't heard any response. I'm wondering if they got it and if I should just resubmit it.

Thank you,

Darby

I have heard that they are a bit overwhelmed right now -- more folks online and such.  They always get tickets, but they are prioritized based on type of issue.  If you are afraid it might have fallen too far off their radar, then go add a comment to it asking about status -- it might or might not make it bump a bit.

If you are Premium, you can use Live Chat: 9am-6pm Eastern (6am-3pm Pacific) every day

If it is a Billing type issue, you can call:
  Billing support phone numbers
    Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
    Long-Distance: 703.286.6277  
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 6pm EST(6am to 3pm PST), Monday through Friday.

• Like 2

Thank you so much for responding! I do have a Premium account. I had forgotten I can use Live Chat. I may try that tomorrow morning. I want to buy Abandoned Land next door to my girlfriend. I had submitted the ticket on Wednesday and was hoping to start building on it this weekend. I appreciate all the information you provided. 😃

11 hours ago, Darby Dallas said:

Thank you so much for responding! I do have a Premium account. I had forgotten I can use Live Chat. I may try that tomorrow morning. I want to buy Abandoned Land next door to my girlfriend. I had submitted the ticket on Wednesday and was hoping to start building on it this weekend. I appreciate all the information you provided. 😃

I bought some abandoned land more than a year ago.  Things weren't as busy then as they are now and it was still almost a week from ticket submission until I was contacted and told the land had been set for sale to me.  At the time, I think 'roughly a week' was about the time frame most other were experiencing for getting abandoned land. So only half a week isn't really that long for that type of ticket.

ETA:  This particular type of ticket is routed to the Land team. Hard telling how busy they might or might not be right now -- and we've not a clue as to how that team might have been impacted from LL's last round of layoffs.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

i submitted a ticket to acquire some abandoned land behind a parcel my group owned last monday i was contacted by whitney linden who helped me fantastically and had land by thursday or friday( i can not remember which day) so if your land requested something they do not want to put on auction you should be hearing back from them(i am guessing )

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Saphyre Cyberstar said:

i submitted a ticket to acquire some abandoned land behind a parcel my group owned last monday i was contacted by whitney linden who helped me fantastically and had land by thursday or friday( i can not remember which day) so if your land requested something they do not want to put on auction you should be hearing back from them(i am guessing )

same

on the few times that I have needed assistance with mainland parcel buys where the land hasn't been tagged for auction, then Whitney Linden has been super responsive

• Like 2

Thank you so much for all your responses! I very much appreciate them. I did get a response from Whitney Linden yesterday and I'm pleased to say I now have my land. Whitney was so helpful and even came to my land personally to see me when I had a question about it. I had a little trouble purchasing it, but Kit (Linden?) helped me to sort it all out in a Live Chat.

I hope I didn't sound impatient in my post. I was hoping just to know if anyone else had experienced a delay in a response. I'm very happy with my land purchase and the help I received from Whitney and Kit. I hope you are all doing well during this pandemic. Be good, be kind, and stay safe!

Darby ❤️

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.