Buy Lindens order declined!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I tried to buy linden trees today. They have rejected the request several times, what is wrong? I already tried to update my data and all that :c

Please help me 

my card is debit and I am using it via paypal, I also looked at paypal and there does not seem to be anything wrong ... it is my card and I have been using it without problems for 3 years, what happens?

9841e863-cbb0-4ddb-a735-0fe7c49369ab.jpg

4 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

I suggest that you transfer enough money from your card to your PayPal account to cover your expected expenses.  Wait for the money to be transferred and show up in your PayPal balance.  Then try your transaction again.

Besides an insufficient PP balance, another cause could be limits on transactions with LL.  Review your limit settings in PayPal and increase your limit for Linden Research if needed.

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I suggest that you transfer enough money from your card to your PayPal account to cover your expected expenses.  Wait for the money to be transferred and show up in your PayPal balance.  Then try your transaction again.

Besides an insufficient PP balance, another cause could be limits on transactions with LL.  Review your limit settings in PayPal and increase your limit for Linden Research if needed.

Some people have commented to me that it can be a limit or something like this, how can I look at the limits of paypal? :(

52 minutes ago, FoxyLiddell said:

Some people have commented to me that it can be a limit or something like this, how can I look at the limits of paypal? :(

Your limits are something that controls how much you can buy & sell per day and per 30 days.  It starts super low with your first transaction and slowly increases over the next 30 days.  You can check yours here:  https://accounts.secondlife.com/lindex/economic_limits

Additionally, your PayPal account must be verified, which requires tying a Bank Account to it. If the PayPal account is not verified, the L$ transactions will not go through.

What Lil is pointing out are Linden Lab imposed limits.

There may also be a limit on transactions set by PayPal.  You can check this by getting in contact with PayPal's Resolution Center.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.