classic avi and slink feet

CherishSweetThings

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

My boyfriend wants to buy slink feet or really, any mesh feet, for his classic Avi.  When he tried on the latest Slink feet, half of classic avi body disappeared.  Does anybody know why?  Can somebody tell us where he can find mesh feet for a classic avi these days inworld (not MP)?  He isn't a big shopper and isn't really technically inclined much in SL.  Simple is best. Thanks!

8 minutes ago, CherishSweetThings said:

Hello!

My boyfriend wants to buy slink feet or really, any mesh feet, for his classic Avi.  When he tried on the latest Slink feet, half of classic avi body disappeared.  Does anybody know why?  Can somebody tell us where he can find mesh feet for a classic avi these days inworld (not MP)?  He isn't a big shopper and isn't really technically inclined much in SL.  Simple is best. Thanks!

New Slink products use Bakes-on-Mesh ("BoM") which will behave like you're seeing because they're designed to hide the default body and use the textures that would have gone onto the system body to texture the mesh. If he's dead set on keeping using the system body there should be a set of the older pre-BoM feet in the package he got (I'm not sure if they come with a demo though.) Look for "Classic" and not "Redux" for Slink products.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.