You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 284 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there I am Kleo chan -inernetbrat1- inworld I've always  adored Japanese culture I can't take in real life Japanese classes to learn how to speak Japanese yet due to crovic-19 atm id live to learn some real Japanese so I can become a English teacher in japan in the future I'd be cool to learn Japanese anyone know where I can start I'd be a neat way to make friends to

• Like 1

We'd considered this in the past at my sim (I'm building an anime themed school).

We deemed it something that would be a pretty large undertaking, to teach someone to speak Japanese is not a simple undertaking, both the teacher and the students must have the time and be prepared to spend a great deal of as it takes years to teach a language and many more for a student to get good at it, even at an ordinary school.

We felt it was going to be pretty difficult to make sure all parties involved are going to take it seriously and make it worth everyones while. There might be stuff for beginners out there on SL though?

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Japanese here. I have no license or formal teaching experience, but I always love to help foreigners out. Feel free to IM me in-world.

By the way, you do not need to speak Japanese in order to teach English here. It is counterintuitive and kind of defeats the purpose when you rewire the learners’ mind back to their native language.

• Like 3
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 284 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.