Process Credit Limits - is it to do with Premium membership only?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey! Sorry if this is not the best place for this question, I had a look and couldn't see a specific section for this. 

My question is, does it take 30 days after becoming PREMIUM to be able to withdraw tilia balance to an account, as in to process credit?

I have had this account for 2 years but it says I am New Resident Level 3...so I assume it is based on premium status.

If so, does this mean after my first 30 days of premium I can withrdraw my money?

Thank you!

18 minutes ago, LittleMissMorgan said:

Hey! Sorry if this is not the best place for this question, I had a look and couldn't see a specific section for this. 

My question is, does it take 30 days after becoming PREMIUM to be able to withdraw tilia balance to an account, as in to process credit?

I have had this account for 2 years but it says I am New Resident Level 3...so I assume it is based on premium status.

If so, does this mean after my first 30 days of premium I can withrdraw my money?

Thank you!

I don't think its anything to do with being premium.  The 30 day timer starts from the first time you buy L$ 

• Like 1

The 30 day timer starts with EITHER buying L$ or paying for Premium.  It is basically when you first pay LL money, in any way, that starts the clock.  

I can confirm that via alts that are Premium and have never bought L$ - but after 30 days, they have the same limits as this account.

• Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.