Sign in to follow this  
Tony Giffen

Best place to lease on a water continent - 4096+

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been away from SL for about a year.  I lived near Hollywood Airport and on the Blake Sea for about four years before that.   All Estate properties.   Is this still the best water continent on SL to live in?  I have also lived on Fruit Island as well.   Not much traffic at either location these days.   Just wondering if there is a new water area?  I need 4096+ area land.

The area around the Blake Sea is still very popular.  There are both Mainland and Private Estates that border it.  The Fruit Islands are very nice, but from what I hear, they've limited sailing access to their residents only, which may account for the decrease in traffic.

The Fruit Islands have (for as long as I have been aware around 5 years) always said residents only, the attached Northern Eden estate never has. I don't think it is very enforceable, but have always made sure to obtain permission before running a publicly advertised cruise in the area.

Hollywood may seem quiet because Second Norway and Sailors Cove East are transitioning between new ownership. There are other connected estates to the Nautilus continent at Seychelles and FairChang.

The new expanding area for sailing however is on the Bellisseria Continent. To be connected to that you would need to be looking for a parcel to rent on Jeogeot, or the very southern edge of Sansara. Worth a look but I suspect the prices will be high.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.