Changing Style of Home

neerja Haiku

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

during the birthday celebration you brought out different styles for our homes i would like to just change mine i picked up everything but when i go to the page there is nothing there and it says house is not responding. my box that comes up still says beta is this still the same?

4 answers to this question

Your post is confusing!  Have you done the following...

• Go to your Linden Home
  • Take or delete all your objects there
  • Go to World/Parcel Details.  The About Land window will appear.
  • In the General tab of About Land, click the Abandon button

If you did those things, and you get an error message or have a problem, contact Live Chat for help.

Once you have abandoned your current Linden Home, you can go to the Linden Homes page on this website and choose any of the currently-available styles of Linden Home.  If the style you want isn't shown, try again often.  Sooner or later, it will appear in the list of available homes.

I am trying to change home in Bellesseria since Friday.  I tried 3 times and on the 4th one I cannot abandon land.  Instead of group it is marked ''Maintenance''.  The other try it was saying that I pass the number for the day and to come back 24h after but not this time.  It is stuck there.

Thanks in advance for helping

P.S.:  a picture of about land:   https://gyazo.com/e4a4b0c74d35c30466ecdf13ab988196

1 hour ago, DancingQueen Boucher said:

I am trying to change home in Bellesseria since Friday.  I tried 3 times and on the 4th one I cannot abandon land.  Instead of group it is marked ''Maintenance''.  The other try it was saying that I pass the number for the day and to come back 24h after but not this time.  It is stuck there.

Thanks in advance for helping

P.S.:  a picture of about land:   https://gyazo.com/e4a4b0c74d35c30466ecdf13ab988196

that is simply...nót your home .. if your profile page still says it's yours, or can't pick a new one, contact support.

• Like 1

"Maintenance" is the name of the LDPW group that owns much of the public land in SL, that is, land that is not owned by residents or groups. When you abandon land to Linden Lab, it is generally placed in the Maintenance group, or sometimes in the LDPW group.  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.