Searching for Sponsors for an upcoming Event

Raiya Hastings

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Hi there, My name is Raiya Hastings. 

I am a Manager at Club SevenTEN here in SL. We have a newly opened sim with many shops available for Rental and advertisement spaces.

We are planning a ✴.·´¯`·.·★  🎀𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽🎀  ★·.·`¯´·.✴ and we are currently looking for sponsors who would like to participate in the event by Donating/Providing, Cash $$$, and or prizes for this event.  We Will be Having this event on May 23rd between 5-8 p.m. SLT. ( * Note * I am not specifying at this time and will give you more information if you message me in world.

In Return, we are offering a week, FREE of charge for you to advertise your business & a Shout out during our event from the DJ and Staff as well as your business name on the event flier as a sponsor of the event. 

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of this event can you please get in contact with me at your earliest convenience. •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Sincerely 
Raiya Hastings - Club SevenTEN Manager

This belongs in the Wanted sub-forum, not in General Discussion. You can report your own post and ask a moderator to move it to the correct section.

ETA: Or, y'know, you could break the Community Guidelines ("Spamming, Solicitation and Advertising: Spamming is not allowed. This includes aggressive self-promotion.") and spam the same post across multiple sub-forums:

ccca9cb4415bf7f1d92ccf72f1d70cd4.png

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 8

Before you comment maybe you should actually ask me what the heck I am doing before judging and bashing. I am NOT a social influencer I just didn't want to blast out what I was planning that is all. Everyone starts out as a new club at some point. A lot people do this and for your information I have already had a few sponsors for the event. So apparently what I was doing is working.  Unless you have been in each and every single place in the entire Second Life World I doubt you will know every single club any which way. That is why people explore. People build, people create, places come and go, but there is no reason to act a fool up in the forums about someone trying to get sponsors. The Majority of Events and concerts and things like that ARE IN FACT SPONSORED BY SOME BUSINESS. So don't be a jerk about it. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.