CAN'T - Change Email Subscription Settings

Adjudante

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I go to: Account>Change Email Settings>Change Email Subscription Settings>Unsubscribed. It does not work. Has a red circle with a slash through it as my cursor as I hover over the bubble to select Unsubscribed.

Why is this happening? I do not want to see purchase related email's by Secondlife.com from the marketplace sent to my personal email anymore. Thank you!

3 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, Adjudante said:

I go to: Account>Change Email Settings>Change Email Subscription Settings>Unsubscribed. It does not work. Has a red circle with a slash through it as my cursor as I hover over the bubble to select Unsubscribed.

Why is this happening? I do not want to see purchase related email's by Secondlife.com from the marketplace sent to my personal email anymore. Thank you!

You need to change the setting on the MP.  Go to the MP, click you name at the top, click Notification Settings on the left side, turn off the notifications - primarily the "Order confirmation email" to stop the purchase emails.

• Like 1

I am having the same problem

I log into secondlife website and under my account, change email settings

the option to "change email subscription settings: subscribed, unsubscribed"
it wont let me do anything 
there is the word "this field cannot currently be modified. Please try again later"
i think its been months like this

subscr.png

4 hours ago, GypsiesSoul said:

I am having the same problem

I log into secondlife website and under my account, change email settings

the option to "change email subscription settings: subscribed, unsubscribed"
it wont let me do anything 
there is the word "this field cannot currently be modified. Please try again later"
i think its been months like this

subscr.png

The Subscribed / Unsubscribed is not an active feature -- nobody can do anything with that.

What are you actually wanting to do?  If you don't want to receive your IMs to email when you are not online, uncheck the box above that:

image.png.c3e05022b1d38db031e008d2ac7d6375.png

If you want to do something else, let us know what you are trying to accomplish.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.