Female Hair for Military Roles

HSHPrincessofCarlisne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, folks!

I'm looking for some short, neatly tied hair for women like you see in various military settings.
I've been searching for a simple, yet high-quality bun hairstyle in particular, which you can use in various professional settings, but I can't seem to find any; only messy styles.
I'm blonde, but I usually wear hair that come in multiple colours, when I want a bit of a change in colour. 
The hair that I wear all the time is Thea or Melanie from Emo-tions; it has that wonderful colour and texture, but it's very long.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/EMO-tions-THEA-FATPACK/9253306
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/EMO-tions-MELANIEPROMO-OFFER/10225419

If anybody can help me out and point out some good hair that matches the description, I would greatly appreciate it.

- Charlotte Sinclair

Military Hair Collage.jpg

Edited by LottaSinclair

9 minutes ago, LottaSinclair said:

I hadn't considered that, although I could not find any add-on buns at the Tableau Vivant or Doux marketplace and in-world stores or any other store; quite a few hairbases though.

The Doux one is instore and its a group gift.  Last time I checked, it was free to join and in the "Past group gifts" thingie.  TV's is a gacha, so might be easier to find on a MP search.

fbe26ce0b26211c3ffce409dae05cd8e.png

Edited by Jordan Whitt

I think Tuty's also (used to) have hairbase/add-on styles.

Even though it's ratehr famous for the curls, Analog Dog might have matching bits.

And a shame that LeLutka got rid of the formerstyling section for their mesh heads. There were numerous hairbases in addition to ponytails and buns for a very sleek look.

Yeah, designed for it, but since it's Bakes on Mesh, there are no limits in terms of appliers.

The underlying "grid" on which the texture sits might differ, which could lead to overstretched parts or a slightly different hairline. 

Grab a demo and closely check if you notice any mismatches or visible lines all over the hair area. One of my alts happily wears a whole BOM skin made for Genus on her LeLutka head, because I didn't notice any annoying mismatches.

Basically: as long as it's BOM based, grab a demo and test it on your parts. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.