Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, muggsit said:

It says 'Lifestyles and relationships'...

And...? I mean, yeah, thats the category of this subforum to indicate what kind of topics go in here. But that does not automatically explain whats the purpose of your post. Its not self-explainatory and I was suprised you didn't know it either why you posted.

Usually people have some intention when posting. Some want to rant, some want help, some want opinions, some want to joke or troll and others simply want to chat a bit.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

And...? I mean, yeah, thats the category of this subforum to indicate what kind of topics go in here. But that does not automatically explain whats the purpose of your post. Its not self-explainatory and I was suprised you didn't know it either why you posted.

Usually people have some intention when posting. Some want to rant, some want help, some want opinions, some want to joke or troll and others simply want to chat a bit.

 

I was up for chatting a bit but most people just replied with dumbo gifs or whatever. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2020 at 9:02 PM, muggsit said:

MasterDominic was meant to be on tonight to put me in my cage after collaring me and giving me my bedtime beating.

But he's not on?

Maybe his mom grounded him?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, muggsit said:

I was up for chatting a bit but most people just replied with dumbo gifs or whatever. 

Well, your opening post gave out what's called "too much information"...personal and private information.  Plus you are not supposed to name another's name on the forum for privacy reasons....so people who replied didn't take you seriously perhaps.  

You could have said...I'm a newbie...he's not online to meet me..does this mean he was tricking me or left me? or something like that.  

Now, that I've mentioned "tricking me".  I believe he was tricking you.  One day is not long enough to know someone in SL anyways.  Start slower and get to know someone first if you can.  If you want to jump to pixel bumping immediately...that may end up all it is no matter what "some guy" says.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I could've, should've etc... and 'yes' OK, so I met Dominic online...and to the obviously happy and content and not-so-bored-he-has-to-be-nasty-to-strangers-online person who mentioned Dom's mum...yes, he lives with his mum... he is disabled in RL and has to be cared for.

He wanted to meet on SL, it wasn't my choice. It took me ages to even find my way to the section of the site where you download the 'viewer' which I can't even control. Have a laugh about that too.

I said to Dom repeatedly, let's do this on Skype or even Zoom, but he told me has BDD and didn't want me to see his face yet and he insisted on SL and said we could do much more on here. I even had to pick a weird handle 'cos I couldn't get close to my name (Mugsy)...

So there you go. I have no interest in trolling you and would have happily not come back but people keep replying and stirring this up. Sorry if it offended everyone, I had a look at the thread and people are talking about cuckold husbands, so didn't think what I wrote was that outrageous? I hoped he might see this title (which was meant as a little joke) and find me but he hasn't. But I guess joking about him dying in a RTA is funny, so what do I know. 

Anyway, peace out, there's not much point in continuing this convo...unless anyone does actually know him and can point me in the right direction if I've missed some feature of this site (likely). Or failing that, if I slice a raw potato, can I pan-fry the slices, or do I need to boil it first

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, muggsit said:

unless anyone does actually know him and can point me in the right direction if I've missed some feature of this site (likely). 

Well, it depends on what viewer you are on...but you look for the magnifying glass looking icon on Firestorm viewer and that should open the search.  However, I assume you are on the SL viewer and I'm not sure where you open the search.  But once in search you type in his username and hit enter and that should bring up his name if he did indeed register here.  As someone mentioned in this thread, it could be a myriad of reasons he did not show up...perhaps he is ill or an accident...there is just no way to mind read the situation.  

edit to add:  I just typed in his name in the search on the Firestorm viewer and there is no one registered with the username you have in the title.  So, it appears he is not on SL at this time.  If he knows your username, who knows he may contact you eventually or soon...I have no crystal ball to help with the future nor to know why he is not here.  

Edited by FairreLilette
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/27/2020 at 3:02 PM, muggsit said:

MasterDominic was meant to be on tonight to put me in my cage after collaring me and giving me my bedtime beating.

But he's not on?

Unlike some who were being rude or sarcastic, sounds like you found a dumbinant aka a fake dominant. 90% or more of the so called dominant's/Masters in SL are fake and dont really care what you want, only what they can get out of you.

Either runaway on you collar, wait some time, talk to others and find yourself someone who is more deserving of your gift or submission. Or turn off rlv.. relog.. take off the collar and burn it to dust.. aka delete it. remove him.. block him.. forget about him.

OR

Maybe he/she was busy today and couldnt get online tonight for some reason. RL happens and no matter how much someone might promise they will be there they often cant. So give it another day or two and if you dont here from them by next week.. then either use /mu runaway or turn off rlv and take off the collar and dont feel bad about doing either. Just consider it a learning experience.

there is a thread in the adult forums that kinda talks about this. its my rlv myths busted thread. you might want to read it for it might give a little bit of advice on some of the so called 'Masters' aka Mastas here in sl.

You might want to go read the 'How far is to far with a Master' thread too..

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, muggsit said:

I said to Dom repeatedly, let's do this on Skype or even Zoom

Christ, don't do that either with someone whose pixels are the only thing you know about them. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, muggsit said:

Yeah I could've, should've etc... and 'yes' OK, so I met Dominic online...and to the obviously happy and content and not-so-bored-he-has-to-be-nasty-to-strangers-online person who mentioned Dom's mum...yes, he lives with his mum... he is disabled in RL and has to be cared for.

He wanted to meet on SL, it wasn't my choice. It took me ages to even find my way to the section of the site where you download the 'viewer' which I can't even control. Have a laugh about that too.

I said to Dom repeatedly, let's do this on Skype or even Zoom, but he told me has BDD and didn't want me to see his face yet and he insisted on SL and said we could do much more on here. I even had to pick a weird handle 'cos I couldn't get close to my name (Mugsy)...

So there you go. I have no interest in trolling you and would have happily not come back but people keep replying and stirring this up. Sorry if it offended everyone, I had a look at the thread and people are talking about cuckold husbands, so didn't think what I wrote was that outrageous? I hoped he might see this title (which was meant as a little joke) and find me but he hasn't. But I guess joking about him dying in a RTA is funny, so what do I know. 

Anyway, peace out, there's not much point in continuing this convo...unless anyone does actually know him and can point me in the right direction if I've missed some feature of this site (likely). Or failing that, if I slice a raw potato, can I pan-fry the slices, or do I need to boil it first

If you had come here and said that or even just - How do I find someone I am supposed to meet in second life, the responses would have been so different.  Or used his name in Missed Connections forum threads.  We have all seen the fake wannabe Doms of SL and your original post just came across like you were looking for one of those who had let you down, hence the responses.  Now we know a little more you have received help on using search to find someone inworld.  Can I ask where did you meet him originally?  Your post suggests you met elsewhere and moved your relationship to SL but I could be misintrepting that.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Seems like complicated Matter we all once was new Welcome to Sl just brush yourself off and try again.  You wanted a answer sometimes no answer is a answer during these time in lock down everyone needs pick me up.

 Go by sweet effect not sweet words if they can not show it show you the blue prints  don't motivate yourself to be with this person enjoy your time with people take the time to get to know you not rush you they need to earn your respect and trust before anything. We all started and dropped from the sky in this world. We live and we learn and carry on.  Its your sl your desire but understand good to be safe and sane with consent with balance two way street not just about one person. I know some might get their edge on hormones want you dive in give you sweet talk story to get you to submit don't fall for it the right one will take the time get in your mind take you out let the passion be for later.

 

 

 

bringitonwith.jpg

dustyourself.gif

Edited by Vanoralynna
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...