your support page is no help at all! I was forced to dowload viewer 2.6.6 and now i cant see...

kia Snowfall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4726 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

You were not forced to download Viewer 2.6.  The popup window says it's available.  If Viewer 2.6 was mandatory, it would have said that you cannot log in until you upgrade to the new viewer and you would not have been allowed to log in until you did so.  That notice has been on the log in screen for weeks now

But back to your problem.  Go to the SL website and find the download page.  Look for Viewer 2.5, download it to your hard drive (don't install it yet).  Then uninstall Viewer 2.6.  After you've done that do a search of you hard drive for any left over file or folder pretaining to Second Life and manually delete them.  Install Viewer 2.5.

I am sorry you did not find my support page helpful.  This may be, however, that it is intended to support me, which is why it's mine.  Give it back!  I fell over without its support.

You may also like to try shouting at Linden Lab if you have other issues.  This is a residents' forum and we have nothing to do with SL support, besides doing most of the work for them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4726 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.