What Feature Would You Like

Laurelrose Anthony

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, brodiac90 said:

Probably won't happen, but more prims? I reckon more people would upgrade to Premium if you could get more than 351 prims. Could even be a seller for Premium+ or whatever they want to call it. 

many people forget that Linden Homes are starter homes.. if you need more, there's a huge amount of mainland available, same for the people wanting freedom to build and decorate what and where you want... -----> mainland
not to destroy your wish... but this answer is given quite often by Lindens and Moles.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

many people forget that Linden Homes are starter homes.. if you need more, there's a huge amount of mainland available, same for the people wanting freedom to build and decorate what and where you want... -----> mainland
not to destroy your wish... but this answer is given quite often by Lindens and Moles.

I know there are other options available. My point still stands though, I believe more people would upgrade to premium if you could get homes with more prims. I'm in no way complaining by the way. I think 351 prims plus landscaping and a home that doesn't count to your usage is pretty cool. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, brodiac90 said:

I know there are other options available. My point still stands though, I believe more people would upgrade to premium if you could get homes with more prims. I'm in no way complaining by the way. I think 351 prims plus landscaping and a home that doesn't count to your usage is pretty cool. 

nobody says you'r complaining, my post only pointed to the Starter position that LH are/have, all more is already possible at the mainland.

On 5/1/2020 at 7:15 PM, Vlad Mysterious said:

My wishlist item would be for the Victorians to have a 'mirror' option along the front door axis so that the areas would have just a bit more variety. An example of this mirror build would be from the older Linden Homes: the Meadowbrook theme had the Mountainview1 and its evil twin the Mountainview2. Though for Bellisseria, parcel owners would have the option to use, say, Verne or Verne-Flipped.

Particularly for the Victorian neighborhoods, if you drove through their RL counterparts, you'd see much more variety in structure. Mirroring the mesh in this way would increase visual interest in the areas while keeping the homes consistently placed on their parcels and allowing homeowners a little bit more leeway to be different from the homes nearby.

This could also be done for the Traditionals and Cabins to improve or maximize interior views of the local scenery.

Seems like it could be a win/win, relatively easy to impliment and providing immediate benefit/improvement to the product. We can dream ... 😴

The bolded: I have played with the thought of a false turret/tower on the other side of the entrance to Verne and Shelley. Especially Verne with its windowless wall.

Only to get variety, as you say. 351 Li does not cover more furniture for me.

Barnesworth Anubis has a nice conservatory made for the Verne. It is in Uber. I may buy it, but I am happy with my garden as it is now....

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Kristine Docherty said:

I would adore the possibility to

ride a horse in the camper area

rezz a canoe or a raft in the little streams

more stations for the train

What is preventing you from riding a horse through the camper areas?

And there are boat rez zones all around Bellisseria.  If you can't rez a canoe in the exact stream that you desire, if it connects with the other waterways, you should be able to get yourself there after rezzing elsewhere.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kristine Docherty said:

I would adore the possibility to

ride a horse in the camper area

rezz a canoe or a raft in the little streams

more stations for the train

A few of the residents have public rezzers out! Look for saddles, bike racks, and signs. They're a bit rare, but they're nice to run into when you're just walking through the neighborhood.

12 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

What is preventing you from riding a horse through the camper areas?

And there are boat rez zones all around Bellisseria.  If you can't rez a canoe in the exact stream that you desire, if it connects with the other waterways, you should be able to get yourself there after rezzing elsewhere.

Yes I know there are boat rezzing zones, almost all on islands or other public places, few close to residential areas.  In small streams the rezz zones are none, and small streams are not connected to the main water and stay at different altitude. Where my camper is (placid) we have a nice stream with some piers where it is possible to sit, but nothing about boating nor swimming, nor fishing.

Of course you could always teleport to a location where you can find them, but, let me see that the user experience will not be the best of all.

There is a lot of unexpressed potential in those areas that could be exploited with minimal effort.

2 hours ago, Kristine Docherty said:

Yes I know there are boat rezzing zones, almost all on islands or other public places, few close to residential areas.  In small streams the rezz zones are none, and small streams are not connected to the main water and stay at different altitude. Where my camper is (placid) we have a nice stream with some piers where it is possible to sit, but nothing about boating nor swimming, nor fishing.

Of course you could always teleport to a location where you can find them, but, let me see that the user experience will not be the best of all.

There is a lot of unexpressed potential in those areas that could be exploited with minimal effort.

Maybe this might help you:

• Like 3

I mentioned in another thread that I am hoping to someday catch a parcel on the water where the Lincoln's front side will face that water. That leads me to another wish: A version of the Lincoln where the balcony (currently on the side of the house) is on the BACK instead. 

Think about it: how many homes have their backs facing the water? Wouldn't it be nice to have that little balcony back there, rather than on the side where it has you peering into a neighbor's window? Sure, some of you may enjoy that (lol), but except in rare cases, I think I'd rather see the water. 

Anyway, something like that would make all of the "water behind the home" parcels much more appealing IMO, and would allow so many more residents to have a "water view". (And apologies if someone already mentioned this and I missed it!)

• Like 6

I would like the ability to terraform at least just enough to make a pond (limit the amount like mainland). I would like the soundscapes to be in the creator pack so I can limit my sound to my parcel only and still hear the sounds without having to hear my neighbor's wind-chimes or things like that. I would love the ability to deed my parcel so I can give my alts rights to change land options and music etc.

• Like 4

I have to add a couple more likes. haha

I would like the auto-return on the waterways to be a little longer than 1 minute. I zoom around on my jet-ski and take in the scenery and more than once I have been booted off and my ski vanished because 1 minute is not long enough for me to sail leisurely through a sim. I need to find myself a wearable boat. 

More prims - even a smidgen more would make me smile.

More of the new areas. I just went premium and almost all the newer houses are gone.

• Like 3

Apart from the rotation feauture @Laurelrose Anthony has already mentioned (and I do get the reasons why not provided by our Moles), I'd love a smaller version of the cabins, although I guess it is now a bit late for that.

I'd also love some more windows to be completely open, specially those in the front of the Lincoln and Grand View models. That would help when adding a balcony; I've seen some additions with ladders in the outside, but it would be great if they could be accessed through the inside of the home. 

Anyway, I love the cabins...

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

More of the new areas. I just went premium and almost all the newer houses are gone.

There are more coming.  We currently have 5 Themes released (Traditional Houses, Houseboats, Campers/Trailers, Victorian Houses, and Log Homes).  Patch has said that there will be at least 8 Themes and possibly 10 or more.  They are already working on the next few theme, as well as preparing more homes of some of the current themes.

• Like 8

13 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I would like the auto-return on the waterways to be a little longer than 1 minute. I zoom around on my jet-ski and take in the scenery and more than once I have been booted off and my ski vanished because 1 minute is not long enough for me to sail leisurely through a sim. I need to find myself a wearable boat.

You do not have to get a wearable boat to dawdle in a region.  Your jetski is a thing that you rez and sit on, right?  (That is, it is a vehicle).  If so, SL will not return it from any LL waterway so long as you are still riding it.  Vehicles that are in use are immune from autoreturn.  This holds true for unnamed [SSPExxxx] regions as well as named ones.  I just rezzed an ancient rowboat and took it out into an SSPExxxx lake for 10 minutes.

As soon as no one is riding the jetski, tho, it's an object like any other and will immediately be returned to you.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

You do not have to get a wearable boat to dawdle in a region.  Your jetski is a thing that you rez and sit on, right?  (That is, it is a vehicle).  If so, SL will not return it from any LL waterway so long as you are still riding it.  Vehicles that are in use are immune from autoreturn.  This holds true for unnamed [SSPExxxx] regions as well as named ones.  I just rezzed an ancient rowboat and took it out into an SSPExxxx lake for 10 minutes.

As soon as no one is riding the jetski, tho, it's an object like any other and will immediately be returned to you.

I am still on the jetski when it gets auto returned to me. I end up at the bottom of the lake. This happens to me every time I slow down to look at something. POOF! Yesterday, I was lucky enough to find an iceberg to climb on top of. I found a lovely wearable rowboat so I am back to exploring today.

ETA: I will check on the jetski and see if it's some time limit thing on that. I use it from a rezzer and I am not the owner.

Edited by Mercedes Avon
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I am still on the jetski when it gets auto returned to me. I end up at the bottom of the lake. This happens to me every time I slow down to look at something. POOF! Yesterday, I was lucky enough to find an iceberg to climb on top of. I found a lovely wearable rowboat so I am back to exploring today.

ETA: I will check on the jetski and see if it's some time limit thing on that. I use it from a rezzer and I am not the owner.

It is possible that it poofs when you leave the region in which the rezzer is placed.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Front Doors Suggestions:

• Add more color selections to the front door choices?
  • Provide the color codes for those shades of red, blue, etc. to color window boxes or flower pots to match.
  • Add one door where we can add our custom colors like on the Victorian and cabin walls. 
Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.