You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 76 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What do I look for...Hmmm

I'm gonna have to say strangers..

The only problem is, once i get to know them,they aren't strangers anymore..

hehehehe

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like a bot would be right up your alley 😛

Same thing I look for in a friend except I have a preferred gender appearance for certain relationships.   I look for someone that can hold an intelligent conversation, has a good sense of humor,

Well, my Dinkie is an adorkable cat, so she wears a collar occasionally just because she likes it...it's more like a choker.  She isn't weird at all...she is probably one of the sanest things I've eve

Posted Images

It really isn't that difficult.

#1 Give space.

#2 Do not argue.

#3 Do not bother trying to be part of holidays or birthdays.

#4 Don’t call first, ever.

#5 Don’t ask for pixelsex i like voicesex.

#6 Don’t let me get bored.

#7 Don’t research my Real Life woman.

#8 Don’t ask any Real Life questions – This should be a no brainer.

#9 Refrain from having “The Talk”.

#10 Don’t stalk my whole life.

When all these are satisfied then i am too.

Edited by Nick0678
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Nick0678 said:

It really isn't that difficult.

#1 Give space.

#2 Do not argue.

#3 Do not bother trying to be part of holidays or birthdays.

#4 Don’t call first, ever.

#5 Don’t ask for pixelsex i like voicesex.

#6 Don’t let me get bored.

#7 Don’t research my Real Life woman.

#8 Don’t ask any Real Life questions – This should be a no brainer.

#9 Refrain from having “The Talk”.

#10 Don’t stalk my whole life.

When all these are satisfied then i am too.

• Like 5
  • Haha 7
4 hours ago, Madison Talon said:

Having a good sense of humor works too.

Madison Talon

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

In SL I care more about the conversation I have with someone than how done up they are. I try to remember that I was a newbie at one point who wasn't mesh or even knew what that meant! I just want good conversation and one or two corny pick up lines ;) 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Lolita Uldarmann said:

In SL I care more about the conversation I have with someone than how done up they are. I try to remember that I was a newbie at one point who wasn't mesh or even knew what that meant! I just want good conversation and one or two corny pick up lines ;) 

This totally reminded me of when my SL wife and I first started actually dating and I tried to use a line myself. lol We were talking about something serious and I busted out my old trusty Obi Wan Kenobi playbook trying to be and sound all smooth and crap saying you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. With out missing a beat she goes, really? Your quoting Star Wars to me? I've seen that movie too. I had this Homer Simpson moment of doh! lol I was like you couldn't just let me have that one could ya? She was like nope and laughed and that's how I knew she was the one for me. lol No other chick I ever met has ever caught on to that line or admitted to it anyway and when she did and called me out on my BS she had me straight from that moment on. lol😎

I like intelligence. not the weird snobby way 13 year olds on instagram say they're attracted to intelligence. if you're clever you have my attention but if you're a dumbass its an auto nope.

other than that if you're not an overly muscled beefhead, we're cool.

• 3 weeks later...

I wish i could find a sexy strong..brooding ..daddy master type..whos a bit on the strict side..and knows how to make his avie look sexy.. 

But.. i havent found anyone like that yet..

On 4/28/2020 at 7:41 AM, Ditto Darkfold said:

Im kinda shallow in SL, in that, its all about a sexy/hot looking avatar first and then I must get a feel of the person behind the screen.

If we dont gel, then we dont date, no matter how hot the avatar is. 😁 

Oh, and I forgot to add I would be completly loyal to them, so I would expect total loyalty in return!

i might be able to relate. some avis really straight up give me the creep

• Like 1

A balance between looks and chat. Simple enough. The better the chat, the less relevant the looks.

Dumbass chat just crashes and burns, no matter how good the looks are.

• Like 2

Someone that is kind, makes me laugh & uses voice. Has an updated appearance & is creative with their avatar.   It's an extra bonus if they are a fan of Star Wars, marvel comics, mmo's lol. I've not run into that person as of yet lol :P    

On 4/28/2020 at 7:41 AM, Ditto Darkfold said:

Im kinda shallow in SL, in that, its all about a sexy/hot looking avatar first and then I must get a feel of the person behind the screen.

If we dont gel, then we dont date, no matter how hot the avatar is. 😁 

Oh, and I forgot to add I would be completly loyal to them, so I would expect total loyalty in return!

its like meeting he guy of your dreams and then he speaks in such a high pitched tone you cringe...

• Haha 1
On 7/24/2020 at 1:05 AM, kelly754754 said:

i might be able to relate. some avis really straight up give me the creep

i met one person who serious wrote "stepped forward to touch her lips ...." after we just said hello & guess what his avi was creepy as hell.

• Haha 2

The AV is irrelevant for me. I like to get to know the person behind it.

Truly creepy would give me an indication though.

Edited by Bagnu

A girl displaying as a boy, a boy displaying  as a girl....I was described like that but I was just being me at  different times of the day.                       

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Sardonyx Mysterious said:

REALLY HUGE....

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Sardonyx Mysterious said:

....sense of humor.

fyDO.gif

I like when dude spends time with me,listen to me even if i say total mess( i oftenly do,lol). When guy pays attention and shows real interest in me ,it doesnt need a month or a years to decide when guy really likes girl(which was a big problem with all my relationships or even tries to have it). And i can give that too, but sometimes i have a feeling that i want too much. 😄

Edited by Panteleeva
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Panteleeva said:

I like when dude spends time with me,listen to me even if i say total mess( i oftenly do,lol). When guy pays attention and shows real interest in me (which was a big problem with all my relationships or even tries to have it). And i can give that too, but sometimes i have a feeling that i want too much. 😄

It's OK many people like to do that even with people that they are not partnered with or have an affair,

For example i had a friend who always enjoyed to communicate about anything until one day we were talking on Skype and at that moment i was playing poker (actually the pot was good enough) and she kept telling me about why some dude that i rarely socialized with and never cared for decided that after being for 8 years both RL and SL with a random woman (that i don't know) decided to break up because he figured out after 8 years that she was not the right type of woman for him. Anyway the point is she wouldn't shut up so after i lost the game i blocked her. forever.

So don't worry you are a fine person but the male brain works a bit differently when it comes to having a conversation.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 76 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.