Eseme Nova

What are you attracted to?

Honesty and confidence are two big turn-ons. The last couple serious relationships I was in ended because one of them was not honest about his feelings for me ( I think he wanted to be attracted, but wasn't) and was too much of a coward to be honest with me. I'd rather the momentary hurt of honesty than letting me fall for you then giving me some utter crap tale about how you're not good for me, and I'd only end up hating you. The other seemed to think it was okay to think of me as a bookmark, or place holder, someone good enough to hang around with and have "fun" until the one he really wanted was available/decided she wanted him too.

Text-speak is a deal breaker. Intelligence, sense of humour, compassion, empathy. I will NOT voice. I cannot tell you the passionate hate I have for voice. It's unreasonable, and it's uncompromising.  I also will not exchange pics. I don't care what you look like in real life, and I expect you to not care what I look like. Seicher Rae said it perfectly in her post.

Physical appearance? Mesh is nice, but it's not a deal breaker, it's a preference. Physical appearance is important. It's what causes the initial attraction, the 'spark', if you will. It's not the be-all, end-all. Looks don't have staying power for any relationship.

This is more a wish list than anything else, lol. I'd much rather be alone than not get what I want/need/deserve. And maybe I deserve to be alone because my standards are impossibly high, but that's okay.

• Like 5

On 4/26/2020 at 5:43 PM, Lavaliere said:

In regards to SL. 

What do you look for in a potential SL Partner?

( if you do virtual dating anyhow. )

A meeting of minds, a shared sense of (dark or downright silly) humour, I am not at all about the looks. As I've found in real life, poison often comes in pretty packaging. 

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

As I've found in real life, poison often comes in pretty packaging. 

Yuup..  I feel you on that one.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/27/2020 at 7:25 PM, Lavaliere said:

Awe.  Wouldn't go for a Ruth Av? Lol

I might.  But stay away from people who claim their avatar looks like them in RL

On 4/27/2020 at 6:35 PM, Fluffy Sharkfin said:

Honesty!

Anything else is just icing on the cake.

This!

When it comes to what attract me to a guy he must be at least updated and to looks like he tried to make himself look presentable. Can have a decent conversation with me it seems like if we have a hard time communicating it doesn't seem to work out. They must have a sense of humor cause i love to laugh it would be nice if we have some things in common that way we can go enjoy our time together have some fun. 🙂 And im hoping they can be loyal, honest, trustworthy we can trust each other to go out with friends and when we do go out he has sometimes in mind to do and dont depend on me to come up with places we can do it together! hehe I tend to be attracted to dominant more confident men not some big meanie but a caring and loving soul but knows what he wants he can be my protector and keep me safe. One last thing my weakness is beards and tattoos xD.

On 5/3/2020 at 11:14 PM, rushingaround said:

I might.  But stay away from people who claim their avatar looks like them in RL

Generally a good rule of thumb anywhere you can have a human avatar on.

29 minutes ago, davidgrolsch said:

Youth and pantyhose. 

Er... youth? Like youths? How young?

Found everything I could ever wish for in a man, but before him, my one and only requirement, besides physical appearance, has always been the capacity to understand and relate to my spiritual self. I deeply respect all beliefs and walks of life, but if one was simply not interested, blind or otherwise incompatible with my spiritual side, he wouldn't have made it past the first fxck even with the most perfect body. Same goes for friends. I'd rather be alone than perceived as crazy or having to hide my beliefs. ^^

~weird goof is gonna be weird :3

Definitely humor. If he can make me laugh than that's a huge step into the right direction.

• Like 2

xD somebody who can deal with me, i mean i'm nice and stuff but just a bit random at a times, also i like people with strong attitude, i already have a partner there and she's everything i just said and extra points for the cuteness, but i don't mind meeting more people with those qualities, the more the merrier

Posted (edited)

People who are fun, love conversations, deep souls, those who see the beauty in things that so many others often are blind to, creative people, empaths, compassionate, passionate, alive in spirit, gregarious and are not afraid to compromise (I am willing to), and those who seek what sets their soul on fire!

Edited by ClariceRose

Just be honest. You break my trust and you'll never get it back and will never see me again. Anything else will develop over time, also don't expect sex on the first date, cause it won't happen. 

On 4/29/2020 at 1:49 PM, Ellen Cordeaux said:

I look mostly for what I call it  'The Click', meaning that the connection feels effortless from the start.  Deeper than the surface conversation flows easily.  We have a similar world view.  Enough of the same interests to have fun together, but also enough differences that we compliment.  RL gender doesn't matter to me.  If they are convincingly female in SL I can roll with that.  I'm all about the fantasy.  Also though I don't date men in RL, I find that women who wear male avatar in SL can be very attractive all around.

As far as looks male or female is the same.  SL is a visual platform and the pixels matter to me.  I'm meshed and bento'ed and I look for that in a date.  When I joined I was attracted to the avatar style that was current back then.  I'm not attracted to that in 2020.  Not bashin anyone's choices of how they choose to SLive but if I'm looking for a date or partner? I'm also looking for a updated and realistically proportioned avatar.

Oh E, you wound me

8 hours ago, Madison Talon said:

Oh E, you wound me

Now Maddie, there are exceptions to every rule, right?  😊  😁  ❤️

• Like 1

On 4/26/2020 at 12:43 PM, Eseme Nova said:

In regards to SL. 

What do you look for in a potential SL Partner?

( if you do virtual dating anyhow. )

not in sl for that.

The ability to truly and honestly desire ones closeness and company. Probably wont find that in this game though.

• Like 1

A person who actually attempts to discuss like common interests long before they say they're into me. If someone comes up to me loaded with hour long discussions about Star Wars EU, sports, RPG games, etc, they've got me hooked already.

If someone IMs me and immediately discusses my figure, they're probably getting ignored. A bit of effort is all I ask.

6 hours ago, epiclolz said:

If someone comes up to me loaded with hour long discussions about Star Wars EU, sports, RPG games, etc, they've got me hooked already.

Sports is the one with the ball, right?