• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like a bot would be right up your alley ūüėõ

Same thing I look for in a friend except I have a preferred gender appearance for certain relationships.   I look for someone that can hold an intelligent conversation, has a good sense of humor,

Well, my Dinkie is an adorkable cat, so she wears a collar occasionally just because she likes it...it's more like a choker.  She isn't weird at all...she is probably one of the sanest things I've eve

Posted Images

Same thing I look for in a friend except I have a preferred gender appearance for certain relationships.  

I look for someone that can hold an intelligent conversation, has a good sense of humor, and shares some important similarities in personal and world views.  I expect communication to be a two way street.

I want a partner who is confident, but not cocky.  They would be encouraging and challenging and exciting, but also able to chill and do their own things as well.  I prefer someone who has their own life, so they don't expect me to entertain them constantly or spend every waking minute with them.  Mr. Perfect should be comfortable and confident enough to let me go out alone and have a girls night out and have male friends without feeling threatened. A good relationship has enough trust to allow freedom of movement and association.  

I am not expecting a partner to have the latest mesh body or even a human form.  The person behind the screen is what I want.

Luckily this is SL.  No matter what you want, it is probably out there.  Some people want a great looking partner and won't settle for less.  Some people like to have several partners while others want monogamy.  Some want a person to spend all their in world time with.  Others are here for whatever personal fantasy they want to live out and gravitate to niche groups like furries, tinies, BDSM, aliens, animals or whatever. 

"What are you looking for in a potential partner" will get you an infinite number of answers.  Thank goodness for that.

• Like 10

I like girls and transgender girls.  Someone who can communicate and is honest about what they do in SL and their role.  They don’t have to be a girl in RL.  I can accept and treat them how they want to be treated in SL.  Someone who is there for me like i would be there for them.  When i log in or they log in we get together.  Not really concerned about their RL but about them in SL.  Mesh is nice but not a requirement.  I am bi so acceptance is wonderful.  I have had a few open relationships and they all went well.  I like someone who enjoys romance and if you emote or have roleplayed before thats a plus.  There many place I like to go for SL dates that emoting would be great.

Edited by ballparkdogg
Hit enter too soon
  • Like 2

Generally someone who is similar to me, to be honest. Someone who I could have long conversations with. Someone who can still stick by me even though I can be highly opinionated or what have you. I also want someone who has the same artistic vision as I do.  This is more so for friendships though. I’m not looking for a romantic relationship in SL. 

• Like 2

My younger self would say "breath". 

My older self had a few to many s... relationships that I don't want a partner or even dating is a f.... no.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
22 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I want a partner who is confident, but not cocky.  They would be encouraging and challenging and exciting, but also able to chill and do their own things as well.  I prefer someone who has their own life, so they don't expect me to entertain them constantly or spend every waking minute with them.  Mr. Perfect should be comfortable and confident enough to let me go out alone and have a girls night out and have male friends without feeling threatened. A good relationship has enough trust to allow freedom of movement and association.  

wow. You just described me perfectly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, rushingaround said:

Trustworthy and not trying to have sex with my friends.  Communication is a must.  Updated avatar is nice

Awe.  Wouldn't go for a Ruth Av? Lol

• Haha 1

Not exactly into, or opposed to SL dating, so, I won't answer that part, but I will say this, since it regards to friends too.

I like the following things.
- Confidence, not cockiness. One's "attractive," the other isn't. I'm not a fan, but, Bruce Lee said it best. Be water. Don't smother me and by no means try to control me. That's not confidence, that's cowardice.
- Intelligence. I'm not saying you have to be a super-genius, or anything, but please, at least be able to hold an intelligent conversation.
- Decently made avatars. Granted, they aren't the most important thing in the world, I do highly prefer meshy meshy to system avatars.
- Compassion/Consideration. Obvious right? But I don't want anything to do with you if you're a jerk.
- Honesty. Nobody likes a liar. If you like that girl, or that guy, and we're hanging out together or something, tell me. You may well be surprised. I'm open-minded, but don't lie to me.
- Loyalty. It's one thing we all strive to have.
- Someone that understands and is okay with that I can't just hop on and forego my responsibilities. I work, inworld, I have to make sure my work is completed before I do other things or I feel I've neglected it and I simply cannot allow that.

• Like 3

Im kinda shallow in SL, in that, its all about a sexy/hot looking avatar first and then I must get a feel of the person behind the screen.

If we dont gel, then we dont date, no matter how hot the avatar is.¬†ūüėĀ¬†

Oh, and I forgot to add I would be completly loyal to them, so I would expect total loyalty in return!

Edited by Ditto Darkfold
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

First of No Text Speak...I am not one who goes out looking for a relationship in SL, if one happens it happens..but I like people to be honest, kind, good sense of humor, a half decent avie, must be able to cope with me swearing like a trooper (British i got a bit of a mouth on me) and my random sense of humor, also I have mental health issues so I have days where I am not the best to be around so must be able to accept that..I am more a person who looks for Friendship.

• Like 3

In general I don't really look much anymore as very few guys are interested in dating a female AV who is open about being a gay male in RL but if I was to pick an ideal guy...

He would need to be upfront, honest, funny, well proportioned not too muscular, ideally blonde or a red head and has an up to date avatar. He'd also need to be online at least a few times a week or whats the point right. Tho I also would want someone who gets that we both deserve space too and that sometimes RL does indeed prevent time in SL.

If he exists I'll be surprised but pass him my name lol

• Like 1
12 hours ago, TDD123 said:

Subtle ingenuity.

( I know I don't have it, but that was not the question, right ? .. :P )

Well.. AM I JUST THE GIRL FOR YOU THEN! Let's get hitched right away. ūüėõ

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Lavaliere said:

Well.. AM I JUST THE GIRL FOR YOU THEN! Let's get hitched right away. ūüėõ

No.

But you are just the right girl who should post this in the "Bad pickup-lines" - thread. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, TDD123 said:

No.

But you are just the right girl who should post this in the "Bad pickup-lines" - thread. :D

I cooould.  But, it'd make more sense for you to! 

Smart person to say no to marriage,  it would end badly anyways.  I'd divorce you, have to claim abuse, and get a lawyer that would ensure I got almost everything in the divorce because you some how made the prenup null and void.

Don't worry, You'll have the kids and the boat house.

Edited by Lavaliere
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, Lavaliere said:

I cooould.  But, it'd make more sense for you to! 

Smart person to say no to marriage,  it would end badly anyways.  I'd divorce you, have to claim abuse, and get a lawyer that would ensure I got almost everything in the divorce because you some how made the prenup null and void.

Don't worry, You'll have the kids and the boat house.

Who doesn't like a girl who turn up on the first date in a wedding dress. 

• Haha 4