Should we pay for shapes?

Alexis Kiyori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

I think this is an AI experiment. Or else, I'm really high in isolation.

Did we pass the Turing Test?

Or am I (as I've always suspected) still merely a bundle of primitive algorithms?

Seven pages is too long to wade through. I've scanned some of it.

I've bought shapes. I've bought gravity packs. I buy whatever takes my eye, and sometimes I get disappointed. 

Is this even worth discussing?

Is this even worth arguing about?

Shall I summon the peacemaker.?

Just adopt the rats ass approach. You won't go wrong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Neilina said:

Methinks this thread was kind of doomed from the beginning. Perhaps a better title might have been.. " Shapes, are they worth buying? "  To say that any product or service "should" be free is going to spark a feeling of entitlement or choosing/beggar to the poster by many reading such a post.

It's like saying water should be free and then demanding they put it in a bottle and stock it in your local store as well.

Yeah.. that probably would’ve been a better idea. My initial post wasn’t to say I want free shapes or anything like that.. more so a question to the creators is it worth them spending time and effort for things that can be duped & resold for free. I don’t have a very good way with words,, as some of you may have seen by now, lmao.

Anyway, can we just let this thread die please? 🙂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, InventedSuicide said:

💩 ... this thread really got out of hand. I think a lot of people misinterpreted the question I originally asked. Is there a way to delete a thread :/

You belong here. Don't let the rabid rabbits gnaw on your sanity.  they're not worthy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, InventedSuicide said:

💩 ... this thread really got out of hand. I think a lot of people misinterpreted the question I originally asked. Is there a way to delete a thread :/

That happens. There is noting to be done about it. Well, you can complain to the Governor and get the thread locked, may be. You can also try to bring the thread back on topic by posting something on topic and interesting.

I think the problem is people are here to be entertained and have fun. So... people joke and clown around. Others get serious and bent out of shape when the joking starts. That just eggs people on.

So... how about we all go out and buy the most expensive shape we can find? That should help the economy...

15 hours ago, InventedSuicide said:

That happens times :P

The big thing to remember is that you don't 'own' a thread just because you made the first post. You won't be held responsible for the direction a thread takes or anything like that. So if something like this happens, best thing to do is this:

7O2FM6I.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.