New Fantasy Female Avatar (Coming Soon)

polygonmonster

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, polygonmonster said:

so I'm very curious how many people are interested in getting this Avatar.

man, model itself is nice but there are more things to know before geting one.

1. body , with no armor, it will be bento or not? compatible with other meshes like hair, clothes something some one can ad without problem.is a little niche for complete fantasy avatars with no posibility of chance from end user.

2. price range. no explanation needed here

3. i can think of 2 or 3 more but too lazy now. need coffee first

• Like 3

Just now, Paladin Tyran said:

man, model itself is nice but there are more things to know before geting one.

1. body , with no armor, it will be bento or not? compatible with other meshes like hair, clothes something some one can ad without problem.is a little niche for complete fantasy avatars with no posibility of chance from end user.

2. price range. no explanation needed here

3. i can think of 2 or 3 more but too lazy now. need coffee first

Yea, this is why I'm posting this early on to see the response of the community. My goal is to make it react to the system deformers, use of physics, etc... It might not be compatible with everything out there since my main goal is to provide a new avatar for completely new content instead of making it work with current bodies. Since this avatar will have very common body proportions it might fit other current clothing and armor but that's honestly not my priority right now because I won't be able to finish it. I'm very interested in the rest of your list once you get your cup of coffee 🙂 I'm drinking one right now too 😉

Chances are, most people who could be prepared to buy this product probably never even visit these forums! It's not the best place for "market research" tbh.
Someone once famously said - "....build it and they will come!" Such things have always seemed like a 'niche' market to me, which will limit your client potential down the same thing as everyone else...cost! If someone can buy a Maitreya body and comparable outfits for it for 2k less than what yours may cost, that's what they're likely to do.
It's a great looking avatar but....I'm pretty sure some people here could rush off, throw on some similar outfits they already have and be back here posting pic's in a couple of hours! So, like I said, all you can really do is make it and see if they come.

• Like 1

It looks stunning but I would only buy it if the following three conditions are met:

1. The armour is removable

2. When not wearing armour, it fits clothes for one of the other major bodies (doesn't matter which one)

3. It either has an alpha hud, or is BOM (with the shown skin as a system layer skin) and can use system alpha layers.

I wouldn't pay for an avatar that can only wear one outfit, no matter how spectacular.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.