My avatar is perfect

Dianafra Allen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Perfect for you? That's great :)

My avatar is a constant work in progress, because I like to change my look every day and don't like being constrained to one single definition of 'perfect'.

Go with Perfection in Motion...

7 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Funnily enough, earlier today, Ellie had a bake fail.

Turned out to be a corrupted shape, with loads of pop ups saying it couldn't be found.

Anyway it screwed her face completely, so I had to replace the shape, delete the old shape, just in case, and start again. I have all the sliders written down so I restored her, but then did some ad hoc changes.

At the end of all this, I added hair,  and......she looks just like Ellie.

I guess she must be perfect?

Since you are making your own shapes you can export them from the viewer as an XML file. Saves writing down all the values. Later they can be imported, which saves typing in all the numbers.

Since I have the perfect shape... I exported it using (FS) Developer->Character Tests->Appearance to XML. You get to pick where it is saved. To import a shape create a new shape , wear it, edit the shape and look to the lower right for the shape import button.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9

2 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Since you are making your own shapes you can export them from the viewer as an XML file. Saves writing down all the values. Later they can be imported, which saves typing in all the numbers.

Since I have the perfect shape... I exported it using (FS) Developer->Character Tests->Appearance to XML. You get to pick where it is saved. To import a shape create a new shape , wear it, edit the shape and look to the lower right for the shape import button.

What??? Seriously????

How really useful! Wow, the stuff I don't know could fill a very large XML file.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Perfection in Motion could be the name of a new up-and-coming girl pop band. 

#BandName

4 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

OMG, thank you so much for this.  I tried this with my shape and have an alt import it.  It is a huge time saver!  All this time, I've been reading off my numbers in one viewer and plugging them in a second viewer on an alt.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2020 at 3:45 AM, Dianafra Allen said:

My avatar is perfect.

I think my Dinkie is pretty good...she isn't purrfect but she is a purrincess.  

A Dinkie is a tiny cat avatar that wears clothes and walks upright.

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

I never expected to find something useful in a thread that started out like this one did. I feel like I found a four-leaf clover!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

My Avi was perfect: Lara body (my, that Croft girl is making quite a name for herself in SL 😋), Catwa head, many layers, and layers upon those layers, and appliers. And... then BAM, they introduced BOM, and I can start all over again. And they say that's perfectly reasonable. 🤪 Why, I'm done for a bit.

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.