Whats in a name??

rushingaround

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My SL Name is MrsSeren Resident; but my display name is ღ ѕeren ѕтorмdragon ღ - delibrately a choose fun but READABLE font as I host and understand why folk hate fancy font names that not easy to read as a host I have greet and if I can't read your display then you can bet your bottom dollar you be greeted by your SL name and lost count how often I had angry vip rant at me for me it and I'm like I'm sorry but even with my real life glasses on I can NOT read your name so hence you greeted by your SL name and at least I didn't ignore you when you came in club I work at.

The name is iBrat and no display name. I dislike people who use a display name to write a book above their head. I also dislike people with names I can't read because of all the signs, weird fonts or whatever you call that mess.

3 hours ago, MrsSeren said:

if I can't read your display then you can bet your bottom dollar you be greeted by your SL name and lost count how often I had angry vip rant at me for me it and I'm like I'm sorry but even with my real life glasses on I can NOT read your name so hence you greeted by your SL name and at least I didn't ignore you when you came in club I work at.

Never met those ranting ones, but I am sure I dislike them too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.