Serwer error 500 ( search button in game )

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I started playing 3 days ago, everything was fine until yesterday, the button (icon ) on the left - the search icon - does not work ! I miss it very much, when pressed, a white screen appears and the inscription - server error 500. I cleaned the whole computer, re-instaling game, I changed various web browsers and this icon still doesn't work in the game and it was so cool to browse the new places in the game (and now nothing ((this error has been going on for 24 hours ( some help?

sss.jpg

Edited by InannaLife

@InannaLife:

This issue only started for me some 24 hours ago, and is as you say on the websearch button.  Using other browsers, search seems to be running as normal, and despite raising a trouble ticket with LL suport, I have heard nothing back yet.

It seem not to affect everyone but I saw several folk asking about it in Firestorm Support chat today.  Not all folk are affected and most find that running the default viewer gives a normal result.  Which viewer do you use?  Most affected folk are apparently running Firestorm, but I HAVE seen comments that this function is broken in the defaqult LL viewer as well.

The fact that it doesn't affect all users is going to make a solution difficult to find, but accessing search via a different browser should provide a temporary workaround.

Type https://search.secondlife.com in another browser for now

Edited by Aishagain

i did a system restore from this morning because my cat pounced my keyboard and messed things up as in a way that fixed what she did but now i am getting that on older alternates that i haven't logged in on much but its working on my main account. not sure why you would think if it works on one account that it would work on my other one as well. and i use firestorm

Edited by ShadowKittyIce

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.