Overfull Sims - Vent warning...

Anna Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Anna Nova said:

You guys do know I'm joking, don't you?

See signature banner below 👇 (or did you turn those off....)

Yes, and I think a lot of people have them turned off. Unnecessary images and text to load.

And besides... many people type that way and don't joke.

• Haha 1

On 4/24/2020 at 6:15 PM, Amanda Dallin said:

How would they give a priority on getting into a region based on a group membership? 

Standard region controls provided by LL won't do this.  I can limit those entering my region to just one specific group but there is no way to give priority access to a group.  I understand the new Estate Access Management project viewer allows having multiple allowed groups but as far as I know it still doesn't allow for giving priority entrance to a select group.  The only priority given to access that I know of is SL premium members.

I have no idea, I was very confused myself because everyone who joined the group were instantly given access to the region.

On 4/24/2020 at 2:52 AM, Anna Nova said:

I am sick and fed up of getting invites to go to shops and events in SL, only to find when I get there that the sim is full with everyone and their gibbon's cat's mother.

SL needs special controls for whole sims that allow the tier-payer to pay more for more computer power, and the set points should be variable against the lag.  The more lag the more you pay!

I could name the culprits, and it's not just events, it's permanent stores like S, A and B. (you can guess.)

Damn Blast <expletive deleted> ...

So you really want it, and then when you click the vendor you find someones unrezzed head was in the way....

And when you finally get to pay it, it takes an hour for the stuff to arrive.

There vent over.

I thought that premium members got first crack at full sims?

29 minutes ago, Tarina Sewell said:

How dare you even suggest such a thing!!!!! (snort)

Hehe.  My avatar is a skunk shaped like a human.  I don’t use an AO because the old SL “duck walk” looked very cute on my avatar.  I would like to have that old walk back.  The current default walk is less amusing.  I use an early mesh body that requires custom textures and have very little clothing for it.  I can revert to the system body for access to more clothing but I find I prefer not to.  I don’t get caught up in massive shopping events as there is rarely something there for me.

I hope this answers your question of how dare I suggest such a thing.

Edited by Ardy Lay
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ardy Lay said:

Hehe.  My avatar is a skunk shaped like a human.  I don’t use an AO because the old SL “duck walk” looked very cute on my avatar.  I would like to have that old walk back.  The current default walk is less amusing.  I use an early mesh body that requires custom textures and have very little clothing for it.  I can revert to the system body for access to more clothing but I find I prefer not to.  I don’t get caught up in massive shopping events as there is rarely something there for me.

aww that sounds adorable

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.