several problems,,access for sim managers ,, and inventory issue

Monet82761488303798

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Owner, manager of Sim was concolidating our sim(smile of mona lisa 209,198,21)  Everything was either disstroyed or dissappeared. over 10,000 lindens of furniture, boats, docks, grasses, off sims reefs, parts of my home. All the terriforming was also distroyed. Please help me recover the furniture and parts of the house. The owner of the sims is miriam chung estates  225, 96, 23,(pg). This was attempted on tuesday ,,may 17th in the morning,am of michigan time before 11am. She was trying to add me to the security,,so i could  close down the sim to the public at night while owner of the sim was gone. My name on sl is monet8276 moniquic or resident. My email is byoung432@aol.com.

3 answers to this question

Check you inventory lost and found directory.  Your items were probably returned.  If the icon of object in your lost and found directory looks like a rubik cube - then all your parcel objects have been packaged and returned to you.  You can rez the package and bring objects one-by-one into your inventory.  (you will need to be in a sandbox to accomplish this)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.