Being charged for land even though I do not have any.

JenniferMadisonRivers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am being charged land use fees even though I do no have land. There is an outstanding balance for my account. Under the land use fees it shows that I am being charged for the " USD 22.00/ month " tier but I am being charged $35 for some reason. I do not have land and am unable to change the land use fees to 0 as I get the error " We are unable to complete your request at this time. Basic membership users are ineligible to own land. Upgrade now to a Premium membership plan. " So I do not have a premium account but am being charged for land and can not do anything about it. How do I fix this?

2 answers to this question

1 minute ago, JenniferMadisonRivers said:

I am being charged land use fees even though I do no have land. There is an outstanding balance for my account. Under the land use fees it shows that I am being charged for the " USD 22.00/ month " tier but I am being charged $35 for some reason. I do not have land and am unable to change the land use fees to 0 as I get the error " We are unable to complete your request at this time. Basic membership users are ineligible to own land. Upgrade now to a Premium membership plan. " So I do not have a premium account but am being charged for land and can not do anything about it. How do I fix this?

go to your accountpage and pick landmanager, there you can see where the land is.
If there's none, contact support.

Keep in mind .. if you owned or donated land in the past month, you still will be billed this time.

6 hours ago, JenniferMadisonRivers said:

If you recently downgraded from Premium to Basic and you did own land or donate tier to a group, the tier is billed in arrears and therefore you'll get a final tier bill after releasing all of the land & tier.

If it has been more than a month since your were Premium or if you have never been Premium, then contact Billing:

Please note that phone support is for billing issues only.  If you're having technical issues, please contact our technical support team.    
Billing support phone numbers
Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
Long-Distance: 703.286.6277
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 6pm EST(6am to 3pm PST), Monday through Friday.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.