Sign in to follow this  
Daral Yven

Newest version of viewer 2

Hello Daral. Just now i downloaded the new versions and reloged. Till now i haven't that issue. I think is a temporal problem. Hope you to fix it soon.

I have the same issue. No photo is showing when I get IMs. Just black picture with a gray dot.

Even after reloging, clearing the cache and several tzilion relogs still not showing... :womansad:

Well eventually i have the same issue. Just now i noticed it. I see profile's pics in the im chat window but i can't see the small pics at the down right corner. I see there black image with the sound's icon. You were right Daral.  :(

Error opening file for writing C:\Program Files (x86)\Second Life 2.6\zlib.dll

ABORTED !

Looks like its because of an orphan SLVOICE.exe still running.

Me and my friend both have that problem with the update I hope it bug and they bring back the pictures down there it hard to figure out who is who without scrolling over the im and waiting a bit time for there name to pop up I been clicking im after im trying to find my friends I got too many groups iming me it easy get lost with out profile pictures.

Thank you guys for reaplying on my topic.Now i know i'm not the only one with the bug xD.

I'm currently reinstalling Second Life but i don't think it'll help.

Anyways i hope other people keep posting on this topic so administrators could see the problem,if they aren't noticed about it. :) 

I have completely removed SL and reinstall it again and the problem still appearing. Really annoying =((

I have installed the Beta 2.6.8 and IMers pics appear YAY.. It's buggy a bit but I prefer it buggy rather than this black square