Le Smoking look

anianita67

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, does somebody knows some good shops where I could get clothes for this ' le smoking ' look YSL style ? Tailored jacket, shirt with a little bow, and tailored chic pants? As well for the body do you think Maitreya or Ebody will achieve model type of a woman? Thanks so much for sharing your shopping advice with me !

CLA75NiWUAEXRZo.png

Are you after the silhouette or the clothes?

Current trends are the opposite of that silhouette, so if you want it you'll have to concentrate on the shape sliders as much as clothing. Are you new and in need of help with understanding shape and sliders?

The more of a body that's covered, the less a mesh body matters to the appearance. It will either be made transparent ("alpha-ed out") or hidden by the clothes. If the clothes are mesh, then they'll give the silhouette. If the clothes are "rigged", they'll respond to the sliders. It's confusing at first but gets easier with practice.

Yes, I am interested in silhouette as well, this model looking tall skinny woman with Le smoking clothes. I found a Coco tux quite nice but now I need a body base and even the head that goes with it. I styled it with my e-body and head and it did not look good. 

2 hours ago, anianita67 said:

Yes, I am interested in silhouette as well, this model looking tall skinny woman with Le smoking clothes. I found a Coco tux quite nice but now I need a body base and even the head that goes with it. I styled it with my e-body and head and it did not look good. 

Unless you're going to be stripping, you don't need a mesh body underneath full coverage clothes. It won't be seen and just adds extra data to be downloaded. So if a mesh body is getting in the way of the style you want, why bother with it? Separate hands and feet from Slink will do the trick just fine.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.