Help, whats the best female body to look this?

Lina Hallard

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, i dont know much about female bodies on second life i used to play with male avatars it's my first time using a female one, wich body i get my avatar to have a body like this? I already tested some bodies but they all look like nick minaj and their feet are always up like they're on wheels, I want to look as asian one skinny

(credits to the owner of the picture xD)

image.png.0d8a4babbde7745acb4127d8ee2fbef7.pngimage.png.3bce37ebdaaf7a8614091c08abf192d2.pngimage.png.a4fa15e8b2361165f6572869e035308a.png

Edited by Lina Hallard
errors

2 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

Yes, Maitreya. You will have to play with the sliders, but it is possible to get the body this thin.  

Spectacledchic is the owner of the pics, and she makes clothes for Maitreya, Freya and Hourglass. She has some cute things!

[spectacledchic] Lexie Dress[spectacledchic] Elina Dress

Yes I’m going to buy her thingS when I finish to build my avatar

Edited by Lina Hallard

19 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

Yes, Maitreya. You will have to play with the sliders, but it is possible to get the body this thin.  

Spectacledchic is the owner of the pics, and she makes clothes for Maitreya, Freya and Hourglass. She has some cute things!

Can you save this post for every time the “where are all the normal women’s clothes/#idontknowhow2shop” threads pop up?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

Can you save this post for every time the “where are all the normal women’s clothes/#idontknowhow2shop” threads pop up?

Actually, this stuff is pretty cute. I don't know this store!

If I like it, does that make me a normal woman?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Actually, this stuff is pretty cute. I don't know this store!

Snapshot_055_cr.thumb.jpg.0ba27aa892bc5b4d8d84ddfdd197034b.jpg

Snapshot_955_cr.thumb.jpg.071e792be01cdea19845d6f213312e3c.jpg

Snapshot_1266_cr.thumb.jpg.ec8d7ccab0eefcea9332f5700e75701c.jpg4

Snapshot_4624_cr.thumb.jpg.3fba910d2fab487ee5f068a35de0e1a1.jpg

Spectacledchic is one of my greatest faves all time - been a big fan of hers since i returned to SL in 2017 or so... For some reason I imagined her being swedish, but she's probably based far more east from whre I live ;)

And to be a tad on topic - I've been wearing a Maitreya body under those clothes all the time...

Edited by taisiyakarpenko
  • Like 9

Since I became a Dinkie, there are a lot of dresses for Dinkies that aren't just the short mini dress, basic club dress as Dinkie's are more like a little doll that is a cat (too much too explain but we wear longer dresses), and I had been wondering how I could get some "funkier" clothes beyond mini dresses and skirts since I just bought Catwa Catya and wanna do a human avatar.  This is great stuff...tell her to make more...more...more!  I'd love some midi skirts without pattern though too!  I'll visit the store asap.  I hope she has some Spring stuff...but a lot of this looks fabulous for fall.  I'd say it looks a bit "Swedish" too.  Thanks for sharing!   

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

That store must advertise by word of mouth.

I shopped a lot before I got houses and started to spend all my time on home decor. I am in the Marketplace almost every day, and I look at Apparel too - never seen it. I would have remembered those distinctive images.

I have never heard of it. But now I know!

• Like 2

Oh, sorry...I was stunned by clothing I was kind of looking for and wasn't even sure I'd be able to find.

As to the OP:  My best guess is Maitreya.  Just make the legs skinnier and longer.  DEMO DEMO DEMO first.

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 2

On 4/22/2020 at 8:09 PM, Eva Knoller said:

OMG I need this dress.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Spectacledchic is one of my greatest faves all time - been a big fan of hers since i returned to SL in 2017 or so

It shouldn't surprise me at all that you've known about this store, Taya!

After we've ransacked Eva's closet, you're next.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

That store must advertise by word of mouth.

I shopped a lot before I got houses and started to spend all my time on home decor. I am in the Marketplace almost every day, and I look at Apparel too - never seen it. I would have remembered those distinctive images.

I have never heard of it. But now I know!

I went to the store this afternoon and came back with an armful of demos.

In some ways, the best thing, though, is the Flickr feed. Wow, there are some great ideas there!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.